Bon appétit

I glare at him. His distinct brown eyes stared directly at me; as he smiled with his pearly, white teeth. I look around, wondering where Carl has gone. "Where's Carl?" I say, slightly afraid of the answer. "He's gone to get another setting for your 'brave', and 'fearless' leader." He replied. I nod and take a seat next time him like he asked.

Carl comes back and sets the table. I avoid all eye contact with Negan.- so does Olivia as she holds Judith tightly. We all sit in silence, patiently. And Negan let's out a sigh. "I'm not waiting for your dad anymore. I don't know where the hell he is, but Lucille... is hungry." He says as he waves the bat around and puts it in the chair in-front of me. He places a napkin in his shirt, and begins to tuck in. " Carl, pass the rolls." He asks and Carl obeys after a "please." I also decide to have a bread roll too, I wait for Negan to put them down before reaching for one. Olivia begins to feed Judith. I cover the golden brown bread in spaghetti sauce, and shove a good amount in my mouth. Negan may be a bad guy, but he is great at cooking Carl also begins to enjoy his food after a few minutes of waiting.

We've been sat in silence for 10 minutes now. We finished our food and Olivia took Judith for a nap. None of us have made eye contact, it was like everyone was avoiding everything to do with Negan. He puts his hand on my lap. I tense and shut my eyes for a short moment. I quickly move his hand away and get up to leave. He grabs my hand while Carl stares at me in fear. "Can I leave?" I ask. "No, no not yet." I sigh and sit back down. He places his hand back on my lap, I have no choice but to accept it. Carl gets up and begins to clean up. "No, it's fine I'll do it later on." I say. He shakes his head. "I've got it."

Negan gets up and tells us to follow him. He collects Judith from her nursery and we follow him outside. He sits in the white, chipped chair and I let Carl take the seat next to him. Spencer shows up. He struggles to get past Arat but , of course, Negan let's him past. Carl gets up and takes Judith so that Spencer can sit down. I decide that I'm going to leave as I'm bored and I have people to catch up with.

I see Rick in the distance, I run to him and give him a hug. I'm glad he's safe. He brought back a bunch of supplies. "Go and find Carl, stay with him." He orders. I nod and run back to the house where a group of people are crowded. I go and stand next to Olivia and Carl while Negan talks to Spencer about 'replacing' Rick with him as they play pool.

After about 10 minutes of the game, Negan gets closer to Spencer and whispers something to him. All before he plunges his knife into his stomach and cuts diagonally through, releasing his guts to the ground. Everyone screams in shock and I wrap my arm around Olivia as I can see how terrified she is. Spencer falls to the ground, guts in hand, sobbing. I stare in shock, the words coming out of Negan's mouth were just high pitched ringing in my ears. I cry. Tears stream down my face as I see Rosita pull out a gun aim it at Negan and pull the trigger.

*BANG*