The blowing hit

I look up to him in utter shock. I want to say something back but I'm afraid it would get someone killed so I instead look away from him. He continues to smile. "What's ya name?" He asked. I continued to look down, I was shaking with fear. "Answer when I'm talking to you!" He roared. "I-it's y/n" I sniffled. I was honestly kind of embarrassed. "What a pretty name y/n" He beamed.

"You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes, you are" he announced as he glared and smirked at Rick once again. He points his barbed bat straight at rick and smirks. "Give me your shit... or I will kill you. " he continued. He began walking around blabbering on about god knows what waving his bat around at people, talking about how we apparently work for him now. He once again talks directly to Rick saying he's not safe especially if we don't do what he wants. I have a huge urge to get up and beat him on the ground but I know that would get shut down immediately.

I come out of my trance of thoughts and he's still speaking except I hear something that gives me the fright of my life. "So now, I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you. This- this is Lucille, and she is awesome." He goes on. Personally I don't think a bat can be that awesome but I wouldn't dare say it to his face. I look around my group, everyone is still shaking in fear but Sasha and Abraham look like they're are ready to die for us. Obviously I hope no-body dies but what can I do about it? This Negan guy has already made up his mind that he wants to kill one of us and I hope it's me, I can't let anyone else die.

2 minutes pass, Negan stands in-front of Abraham. He is prepared to die, he sits up and looks Negan right and the face. Negan sighs. "Ugh I gotta shave this shit." He walks away from Abraham. "Shit kid, lighten up. Atleast cry a little" he commented. He then strides over to Maggie. I'm ready to fight him. He tells her she looks like shit. "Let's just put you out of your misery now."
"NO!" Glenn snapped as he rushed forward. Dwight had began to hit him with Daryl's crossbow.
"Stop it!" Maggie bellowed as Dwight aimed the crossbow at Glenn's head. "Nope, get him back in line" Negan announced bitterly. Negan begins to tell us we can't do that again otherwise there would be consequences. "Sucks doesn't it y/n?" He smirked. I don't answer I just look at him, maybe he'll decide to kill me and spare everyone else because of it. "This is your kid right?" He still doesn't take that smirk off of his face. He whistles. "I got an idea" Negan chuckles as he begins to do 'eenie, meenie, Miney, mo' while pointing his bat at everyone individually after each word.

"It" his victim is Abraham. He's my best friend but I don't know how I can stop him "don't do it...please" he smirks at me and continues " anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father."
I immediately shut my mouth trying to hold back the tears. "You can breath, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." He lifts Lucile above his head, ready to hit Abraham. Before I even have time to process anything he hits him right on his head. We all scream, Sasha and Rosita scream the loudest. Abraham was one of the only people who would listen to me, I still had Rick, carol and Glenn but he's my best friend. Abraham lifts his head as blood drips through his ginger hair. "Look at that, taking it like a champ!" Negan exclaims. I want to shut my eyes but I can't. Negan hits him again and again and we all scream even more. I grab Sasha's hand as Negan continues to hit Abraham.