My mercy prevails over my wrath

I headed over to where Rick and the others of our group were.- they were pretty far out. Rick was surrounded by everyone while he spoke. I think I was slightly late but I'm sure I will catch on.
Rick went on about how we were gonna combat the saviours, giving us his words of wisdom and what not.

Ezekiel shortly came into the conversation with open arms.
"Together, bound together." He declared. Shiva roared and it brought a smile to my face.

It was now Maggie's turn to talk. "The future is ours, the world is ours." She stated. Ezekiel then went on about how the people who shed blood with him are his brothers and sisters. They continued on with their honourable speech when it was time for Gabriel and Rick to go and do their side of our mission. Rick went to say his goodbyes to everyone. I got into my car with one of the kingdomers and we followed the other cars.

A few hours later, we had arrived at our destination. It was sunrise. We positioned our armoured cars for easy cover. I got out and awkwardly leaned on the car I had arrived in. Maggie came over to Me.
"You okay?" She asked.
"Yeah." I said with a slight giggle. We both opened our arms and pulled each other into a hug. I smiled at her.
"We're gonna get him." I say. She smiles back at me before leaving. I get back into my car when I see that everyone else is. We're going to the sanctuary.

We arrive at the sanctuary. Rick leads us all and we all ensure we're behind the barriers we have created with the rusty metal. We get our weapons out and are ordered to aim up to the sky. I do so. Maggie waves her arm down for us to shoot into the space above us three times. We all wait patiently for Negan to exit his safe haven.

"Well shit! Sorry, I was in a meeting." Negan grinned. As I looked through the crack I could see Lucille and Negan holding her. Some of the saviours had also left the building such as Simon and Regina. I could hear the walkers from the courtyard growling and moaning. As I looked at Negan once again I saw Eugene cowering next to him. He was sweating and patting his forehead trying to reduce the water leaking from his pores.

Simon allowed someone else to come out of the door behind them all. Gregory came out chatting some bs about how the Hilltop is standing with the saviours and that they'll throw out whoever disobeys. "Doesn't look like anyone's going does it?" Maggie bellowed to the saviours. Simon backs Gregory up and pushes him down the metal stairs.
"Sounds like shit is going down Rick." Negan assumes. I could see him getting slightly stressed out.
"You're gonna make me count?" Rick chuckled, "okay, okay. I'm counting. 10 9 8 7!" He then cocked his gun back shooting at the saviours and Negan specifically.

Negan ran away and so did the other saviours. We all joined in with the shooting- destroying the sanctuary. Maggie yelled "Now!" And we all retreated into our vehicles. The rv exploded. I know this was part of the plan but I decided I would continue to help as Rick was still shooting at Negan for some reason. I ran over to Gabriel and saw Rick take a picture of Negan.
"We going?" I asked Gabriel once we both got into the car. He nodded with an assuring look when we saw Gregory wailing for help.

We got out of the car to help Gregory. The saviours began shooting at us. All of a sudden, Gregory got up and shifted himself over to the car me and Gabriel were going to leave in. "Wait! Wait!" We both shouted. Gregory started the car and left. Me and Gabriel had nowhere to go. The walkers were enclosing around us. We got up and tried to open the doors to the building Negan had come out of. We then ran to a smaller place where Gabriel pulled the door nearly off its hinges. Thankfully, it opened. We both got in and shut the door tightly behind us.

"I hope you got your shitting pants on." Me and Gabriel turned around to see Negan emerge from the darkness. For some reason he smiled. "Is this something we're supposed to be joking about right now? We are surrounded by fucking walkers and for some strange reason you can't wrap that around your insanely small brain." I argued. He was such a pisstake. His jokes aren't even funny, but there's a time and there's a place. And it is not right now. Gabriel looked at Negan in fear. I was sort of ashamed that I shouted at him like that though he seriously needed to be humbled.

Every second we were in that building it felt like more walkers surrounded us. "Woah! Relax! We're gonna be here awhile so get comfy." Negan chirped. His voice is so agitating it is actually the most annoying thing to ever exist. "Rick will notice we're missing soon. He'll come back." Gabriel prayed. I gave him a look of reassurance. I wasn't too sure that was going to be the case. I think this time round we have to wriggle ourselves out or just die a horrible and painful death in the arms of the flesh eaters surrounding us.