Eye-patch

I wake up to the sound of shouting and gunfire. I notice Negan is no longer in bed so I assume he is already outside dealing with whatever is happening. There's more gunfire so I slip my jeans on and run to where the source is.

It's in the courtyard where a van is parked. It's full of stuff, probably from another community. Carl is on the floor and Negan has his hand out, offering help to get up. He has that stupid smirk on his face too. 'What is he doing here' I ask myself. I run up to them. "Carl, what are you doing here?" I ask but he doesn't respond. "You know you do the same damn stink-eye as your dad, except it's only half as good 'cause... well, you know, you're... missing an eye." He tells Carl. I resist the urge to hit him around the head as I can tell Carl isn't very comfortable with what he just said. He chuckles. Carl finally takes Negan's hand and gets up. "Come with me, damn I am not gonna have time to screw any of my wives today!" He exclaims. I feel a rush of jealousy but I push it away. I don't want to be in love with a killer. "I mean maybe one." He explains while smiling at Dwight. He pushes Carl forward and I follow them closely behind.

We enter the sanctuary. "Check this out." He whispers. The men beneath the balcony kneel and he makes an announcement. After a while, he tells them to carry and and we continue to make our way through the building. We're taken to the room where his wives are. "You're gonna wanna look at their titties." He mumbles "it's cool, they won't mind, I won't mind. Knock yourself out."
He continues "can I talk to you for a minute dear wife?" As he points the the corner of the room. The lady he wants to talk to has light brown hair, which is short. After their conversation, Negan walks back towards us and hands Carl some beer, after he goes to speak to a young, blonde girl who's hair was a lot longer. He's angry about something, I don't know what. He holds her face while she's crying. He then kisses her forehead and goes back to the lady with short hair once again after they speak. He kisses her, they begin to make out. I feel my heart crush. Dwight and Daryl come in with a tray of fruit. Negan looks at Dwight and smirks. I think the girl with short hair may be Dwight's wife. Daryl speaks up "why you got him here?" Referring to Carl.
"Wow, what we talk about when you're not here... is none of your business." He threatens him straight after and they leave the room after Dwight is asked to do something. "Come on, kid. Y/n, stay here or go get some food or something. You don't need to be here for our little conversation." I roll my eyes at him but still, I leave them be as they enter Negan's room.

I figured I could go get some food as I haven't ate yet. I make my way to the food court and I see Simon. He strolls over to me. "You hungry?" He asks.
"Yea, I was about to get some food. I don't need to pay do I?" I respond.
"Kinda, you need points and I don't think you have any yet. I'll buy you something, for Negan." He offers and I nod. "Go sit down over there I'll bring it over." He tells me as he goes to the front of the line. I guess he's able to do that considering he's Negan's right hand man.

He told me to sit on the table furthest from everybody. The chair was rusty, and when I sat on it, it was squeaky. I saw him walk over to me  with two trays in his hands. He puts one in-front of me and sits down placing his tray in-front of him. "So, were you with Negan last night?" He asked.
"Uhm, yeah." I replied.
"Hm, stupid question, was just checking." He explained.
"You heard huh?" I asked and he nodded while chucking a little bit. "Of course you did." I say as I roll my eyes at him. We begin to eat. "Hey, I'd hurry eating if I were you. Negan wants us all at the furnace." He says. "Shit, what for? I swear to good if he does anything to Carl I will-." I shut myself up just in time. If I told Simon I was gonna kill Negan I don't think I'd be in his bed anymore. Much less be on earth.

(Clank, clank, clank, clank, clank)