Trapped

*footsteps*

"She's not eating, she won't talk and I don't even think she's sleeping."

*clank*

"Look at her, she's weaker than ever."

I put my hand up to my eyes as the light coming from the halls are too strong. I'm not sure how long I've been in here. I haven't eaten any of the dog food sandwiches.- nothing they do will make me either.
"Get up y/n." Negan said. I didn't obey.
"Pick her up, Dwight." All of a sudden a pair of strong arms wrap around me forcing me to stand up. "Take her to my office, I'm going to get her something fresh to wear." Negan explained. Dwight continued to drag me to our destination.

"Sit down." Dwight ordered. This time I obeyed. Negan's office consisted of a glass table and chairs, a huge window showing the courtyard, a sofa (black) and a coffee table with a tv on it, a mini-fridge most likely full of alcohol and an assortment of different 'sophisticated' office supplies.

As I sit on the chair, I feel my eyes grow heavier. I shut them.

"Y/n?" Negan began, "I have some fresh clothes for you. You look like shit, you smell like it too." I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Hey darlin'." I smile and take the clothes out of his hand. He points me towards the bathroom where I can shower and change.

The shower was very relaxing, it was good to smell fresh. The clothes Negan gave me were clean but looked like they'd been through a lot. I walked out the bathroom door, just after fixing my shirt.

Negan was sat in his office chair, concentrated on whatever he was reading when I walked through the door. I figured he wanted me so he could talk and take me back to that hell-hole. He reached out for a beer out of his mini-fridge. He still didn't notice me, I didn't know whether I should disturb him or just wait. He opened the can, and something played through his walkie-talkie. "Alexandria's clear boss, no sign of Daryl." It sounded like Simon. Did they take Eugene back to Alexandria? Or were they just on the hunt for Daryl? How stupid do they think he is, he obviously won't go back to his home. I let out a small chuckle, which brought Negan's eyes my way. "Were you spying on me?" He asked in a confused manner.
"No." I responded.
"Then what? You here to find out where your buddy Eugene has gone?" He reckoned.
"Did you take him back to Alexandria." I inquired.
"No, he's here, I don't think he's on your side anymore. He has agreed to be our bullet maker." Negan specified. I looked at him in shock.- I didn't believe him.
"Sit down doll." He said as he pointed to the seat I had fallen asleep in less than an hour ago.

I pulled the chair out and sat down. "Drink?" He offered. I shook my head, I'm not really the beer drinking type. "Food?" He offered again. I took a grape out of the fruit bowl, I was starving. "Now, I have an offer. You have two choices. Choice A: you work for me. If this is what you choose, you will have everything provided for you, but you will have to pay with points. If you choose A then I'll get Simon to explain the points to you. You would have to choose from a few jobs we give to people." He continued, "choice B: you become my wife." those 4 words cut through me like a hot knife cuts through butter. His wife?, no way. I mean, would it be that bad? "To elaborate, if this is your choice, you will be given anything you want, you will not have to pay for it, you will share a room with the rest of my wives, you will have your own bedroom. Not to mention that you'll have me, you'd be my favourite wife. Now, I am sure this is a hard decision to make. So until you decide, you're going back into the cell. You know? The place you enjoy so much!" He explained with a huge grin across his face.
"No! No please don't take me back there!" I begged.
"Simon! Come get her!" He ordered though his walkie talkie.
"No, Negan please." I got up and slammed my hands onto his desk, he just smiled in glee, "I'll choose, I'll choose right now! You don't need to take me back there." I cringed at how I was begging, so much for making him think I'm strong. Simon walked in ready to take me. Negan put his hand out saying stop to Simon.
"Then choose." He began, "choose your destiny, y/n." Tears were brought up to my eyes. I was scared and stressed and I didn't even know what I was going to say to him. Working for him is probably the best choice, right? "I'm gonna need an answer doll, Simon isn't the patient type."
"I'll work for you..." I responded hesitantly.
"Are you sure?" He laughed. I nodded.
"Well then Simon, you've got yourself a new coworker, go through everything with her. Report her answers back to me when you've finished and set her up in her room." Negan finished.
"Yes, sir." Simon grinned at me, "pretty girl."

"This is the cafeteria, I'll buy your food this time round since you have no points yet." Simon said.
"Thank you." I responded.
"Stay here, converse, make friends, do whatever just don't make problems." He said before leaving to go to the cantine.

I just sort of sat in silence looking around. "I'm back." Simon voiced. He placed my food down. God knows what it was but I ate it because it was better than dog food. "So, would you like me to list the jobs?" He asked, I nodded.
"You could be: a chef, a builder, prison guard, a shopkeeper, a scavenger, a cleaner or a fighter." He explained.
"Can you explain the fighter in detail please?" I asked.
"Anyone who works in the fighter industry works on controlling the biters. Ya know? When they come in huge hoards your distinction does the killing or guiding of said horde." Simon continued, "You also fight off any intruders, guard people like Negan, and fight our battles. You have an unlimited amount of weapons to choose from and soon an unlimited supply of bullets. That's about all you need to know for now."
"Yea, I'll take that up as my new job." I say.
"Great! We'll get you started tomorrow!" He said with a grin, "now hurry up with your food, I wanna show you your new room."