'Enemies'

I opened the door revealing my new bedroom. It was bare, white walls, white cabinets, white fridge, white oven even the bed was white. Although its boring and plain, it's full of supplies and entertainment. There's a tv and the fridge is full of food et cetera.

"Thanks, for the food and everything." I say to Simon.
"Don't worry about it, just don't cause any trouble, you know what Negan is like. Just work and everything will be okay, and your friends-." His walkie talkie guy him off, I don't know what it was about as they were using some sort of codes words. "Right, well I better get moving." He said to me just before leaving.

I locked the door behind him. I put my bag on the bed, had a look at the food stocked, and turned the tv on. It wasn't long after that my eyes began to feel heavy. I got into the bed and fell asleep shortly after.

~time change~

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

I shot up out of the bed. I've been here for about a week, yet this is the first time I woke up due to gun shots. Even at work we barely have to use our weapons.
"Distinction 5! We need backup, looks like intruders from Alexandria! Somebody get Negan!" Someone bellowed down my walkie talkie. I rushed to grab my weapons, putting my knife in its holster with the gun. I don't plan to shoot, not if it's someone from home. Machine guns were now echoing around the halls.

I dashed out of my room and bumped into someone body.
"Y/n?" A female voice said in a shocked tone, "I thought you were dead!" I looked up and moved my hand away from my head.
"Sasha? What are you doing here?" I questioned.
"Y/l/n! What are you doing? Are you gonna stop her or what?!" The captain shouted in my direction.
"It's alright boss! Agh shit, move bitch." The strange man named Dave exclaimed all while pushing me away, "I got her!"
"No! Sasha!" I screamed.
"Knock her out. Y/l/n go and tell Negan instead of doing nothing and sitting on the floor. Go sort your head out too." My captain ordered. I pressed my hand against my head, I was bleeding, either Sasha or Dave did this but nevermind that I need to get stitches.

I looked behind me at Sasha being tied up and felt guilty. "There's nothing I can do now." I whispered.
"What was that?" A dominating voice mumbled in my ear, "you work for me, that doesn't mean you try to protect outsiders, right darlin'?" I looked up towards him, it was Negan obviously. "Sorry sir." I responded with an annoyed face. "You don't wanna go back to that shit-hole of a cell do you?" Negan threatened. I shook my head and continued going to the doctors office.- hopefully it isn't too serious.

Sorry this one is a bit short, I wasn't too sure what I should actually write about so that's why it's all over the place. Thank you for reading.