Revenge?

It's been around 3 days since we scared Negan and the saviours out of Alexandria. Michonne has recovered well and so has Rosita. We're at the point of preparing to take Negan down for real. I've been given the choose of what weapons to use. I've had some time to mourn Sasha.- I go to her grave everyday to tell her what we're going to do.

I can't say that I feel bad for Negan. However, he does mean a lot to me and he's seen me in ways not many people have. To be honest, I just want my family to be safe again. I want Sasha's, Abraham's, Glenn's and everyone else's deaths to not be for nothing. I want to watch Negan die just like he forced me and everyone else to watch our loved ones die.

"Hey, you okay?" I manly voice muttered to me. I looked up to see Rick giving me a generous smile. He was wearing his usual blue button-up and his black jeans. He had a leather gun holster wrapped around his waist, his beard was now a little more than just stubble and his hair was growing into a wild nest. I smiled at him and nodded.
"I'm ready to kick his ass." I told him. He smiled at me once again before sitting down on the bench beside me.

I looked into his aqua blue eyes, they were filled to the brim with tears. I saw that he was shaking.
"It's okay Rick, we're gonna get him. He's gonna die." I reassure him.
"I just wish they didn't have to die." Cried Rick.
"I know, but now's our chance to take revenge." I soothed. I opened my arms for him. He fell into me letting his tears fall down his worn face. I wrapped my arms around him in comfort. We all need a hug from time to time.

After a minute, he pulled away from me. "Thank you." He said. I nodded and he got up and left me alone on the bench.

It was around noon when I decided that I would go and see Judith. I hadn't seen her since this morning and I figured it was her lunch time anyway.

When I got to ricks house, Tara was with Judith. "Hey, can I feed her today?" I asked.
"Yea, course she's all yours!" Tara replied while handing Judith to me. We both laughed. Tara grabbed her stuff and headed for the door.
"Shout me if you need me!" She piped. I took Judith into the kitchen and put her in the stool. I placed her pink bib around her.
"Awww, look at your gorgeous floral dress!" I bubbled. "You are just the cutest bundle of joy!" I giggled at myself and Judith joined in.

I reached for the apple juice in the fridge and poured us both some. I then thought about what I was going to feed her as her main meal. I decided to just give her some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cut up fruit. In the time I was preparing it, it gave me chance to think about strategy. It also gave me time to think about whether Negan deserves it. Of course he does. But what if we take everything from him, capture him. Maybe he would change. Who am I to decide though? I betrayed my family by getting in a bed with him. I passed the food over to Judith and helped her eat.

She finished her food about 20 minutes later. I took her up to her room and put her down ready for her afternoon nap. I kissed the top of her head after reading her a bedtime story. I shut the lights off and gently closed the door behind me. When Judith was eating Rick came in and told me to meet up with him. I told him I wouldn't be long so I should probably get going now.