Reward (smut)

The car came to a stop. Negan had moved his hand off of me, I don't know when though. I look out the window. Negan gets out of the vehicle. "Come on, I wanna show you around." He says. I step onto the gravel, first thing I notice about this place is the walkers trapped outside the fence, while men still try to trap more walkers. They have letters on their shirts, I'm not sure what it means though. "Welcome to the sanctuary!" He exclaims as he lifts is arms in pride. It doesn't look very much like a sanctuary, it's dull and grey, there are no bright colours, no greens whatsoever. "Thanks for the welcome, I guess." I say. I'm honestly bummed, I thought it would be a lot grander than this. "Come with me." He invited. I nodded and followed him.

A couple hours later the tour was over. "I have a couple more things to show you." He grinned. He led me to a pair of double doors. He opened them and revealed a modern room full of women. I was quite shocked and I didn't know how to react. "These are my wives y/n, I'm willing to make you one." He implied. I stared at him for a minute before responding. "Nah, I'm good not into that kind of thing."
"Hm, we'll see" he responds. Although this guy is incredibly attractive I still don't forgive him the pain he caused is too serious. He grabs my arm and leads me to another room, which is quite close. He opens the door. A room with a large bed and a couch with a coffee table is revealed.

"Go sit." He orders so I comply and sit on the couch. He sits opposite me and I try not to make eye contact. "You can look at me." He states. "I know..." I reply as he reaches for my hands. I let him. "About that reward?..." I remind him. "You want me that bad? I didn't know you were that type of girl." He smirks and pulls me onto his lap. "You don't know much about me, Negan." I'm a mess and I think he can tell that. I've only ever done this once and it wasn't even that great. He begins to kiss me. I wrap my arms around him and he holds my head and neck. A moan escapes my mouth as I tilt my head back. He kisses my neck leaving his mark wherever his lips touch. I feel his erection rise and it makes me hornier than ever. He lifts my arms up and takes off my shirt, revealing my Lacey black bra. He massages my breasts and I begin to unbuckle his belt. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist just before he throws me onto the bed. I pull my jeans and panties off. He looks at me with desire in his eyes as I feel him touch my wet, throbbing pussy.

He finishes taking his jeans off and I prepare myself for what I'm in store for. He bites my bottom lip and lines himself up with me. He pushes the tip in and I moan. "Stop being such a tease and just fuck me already!" I giggled. I feel the rest of him, he feels so good. He begins to thrust in and out, not hesitating when I let out a loud moan. He wants people to know that I belong to him. He speeds up and I get closer to my climax, he rubs me as he feels me tighten around him. I know he's close too, he's letting out short moans. "Fuck y/n, no one's ever made me wanna finish so fast." He moans in my ear. I scream in pleasure as I reach my climax. He unloads all over my breast as I grin. "You better not have stained my bra." I say half-jokingly. "I'll wash it, don't worry go clean up in the bathroom I'll be out here waiting once I take your bra to the wash I wanna cuddle." He assured me as he put on a new pair of boxers and some grey sweat pants.

As I go into the bathroom to clean up, I think about what just happened. I feel guilty. I just had sex with the guy who killed two of the closest friends I had. Rick is having such a difficult time because of him and I just went and did that. I don't want to be with him I just wanted to be touched, I wanted to feel good even just for a little while. If I told anyone that I think they'd hate me, I don't think they'd be able to forgive me. Everyone I love would turn their back on me. Tears begin to escape my eyes and I let out a little whimper. 'What am I doing? I shouldn't be doing this what is wrong with me?' I ask myself. I decide that for now I don't want to worry about it. I finish washing up and I make my way into Negan's  room again.

I throw him my bra and he throws me a shirt. It was stained with something, I'm not sure what but I needed something to wear so I accepted it. "I'll be back in a second." He tells me. I nod, I'm kind of scared to talk as I'm so embarrassed.

I assume I'm staying here tonight, so I climb into his bed. The mattress is comfy and the blanket feels like one big pillow surrounding me. However, the actual pillows are incredibly uncomfortable.

I hear the door open once again, then is shuts shortly after. I look to see Negan walk to the other end of the bed. He gets in, puts the covers over himself and then lightly pulls me towards him. I still feel the guilt surround my heart but I allow him to hold me in his arms. I push these thoughts away and shut my eyes. I just listen to his breathing while I attempt to drift away.

Okay it's safe to say I'm incredibly embarrassed. Sorry if this was bad this was my first time ever writing that kind of thing.