Stolen

(Bang)
I jump up from my slumber and I'm instantly awake. I slide my boots on, not even worried about how I look. I run outside and I see Negan stood chuckling with his gun aimed at a window. He looks at me "you look like shit!" He says in a laughing manner. "Shut up for once." I respond. He smirks, and continues "I love me a girl who can stick up for herself!" He wraps and arm around me as a man walks up the stairs holding an RPG. I don't even notice until he said something about it, his hand around my waist, the way he's gripping me, it's turning me on and I'm trying so hard to hide it. Arat pulls Olivia up the stairs and Negan lets go of me. "A glock 9 and an a. 22 Bobcat is missing." She says. I feel like the whole world has just dropped a bomb on me and I immediately begin to have a silent breakdown. Rick tries to make up an excuse. I just stand there silently. He begins to threaten Olivia, she's whimpering. Negan continues on. I rush to go look for the two missing weapons in hopes they aren't far. I think Rick has set up a meeting to see if anyone knows where it is.

I rush past Negan and Olivia. I can't find a single one of the missing guns. The one time I can't find something, someone's life is on the line. I can hear Rick throwing things on the floor. I don't know where to look anymore, but I can't just give up. That's not how it works here. "Come on y/n you can find this gun, find it for the people of our small town, find it for Olivia." I mutter to myself.

I see Rick head towards Negan. 'Maybe he's found them' i thought. I walk towards them and Rick hands Negan a silk bag. The guns are in there, I hug Olivia and reassure her that she's gonna be okay. The truck door is slammed shut and the vans begin to move out.

Rick goes off into one of the buildings outside the walls. "Come here y/n." He says sternly. "You know you don't have to be afraid."
"Says the guy who killed my best friend and one of my first friends I made in this shit show of a world." I respond coldly. He pulls me closer to him with his arm. "You all needed to learn a lesson, I was the teacher. What don't you understand about that baby?" He explains.
"Don't call me that!" I yell back at him.
" shhhh...you're mine." He whispers in my ear. "You know what? You're coming with me!" He dictated. "Get in the truck y/n. I'll drive you just gotta sit there, look pretty and entertain me." He informed me. Part of me likes this, so I don't wanna fight back, I just get into the truck and wait for him as I see Rick come back.

After about 10 minutes of them talking Negan finally gets in and begins to drive. I glance at him and he notices. "Am I that good-looking that you can't keep your eyes off of me?" He asks. I blush and smile the slightest bit. "You're sexy when you look that way." He states. I turn my head to look out the window. I feel a hand on my thigh. I try my hardest to not provoke him even more. I know how bad it sounds but I want him so bad. "Have I got you flustered baby?" He asks even though he knows the answer. "You know what your doing." I say a little while after. "Hey, maybe when we get back I'll give you a little reward." He teased.
"Maybe." I say.