Chapter 19-First day

Start from the beginning

Jungkook raised his brow."Did you say something?".

"N-No..no.But hyung why are you up so early?".Tae asked embarrassed.He didn't wanted Jungkook to see him in a mess but...

"I don't think this is early.It's already late morning" Jungkook said sitting at the couch crossing over his legs.

"What?". Taehyung widen his eyes looking at the clock."Hyunggg....why didn't you wake me up?Does everyone woke up except me?".

"Why is that important anyway?But yes , everyone woke up". Jungkook asked confused by the sudden change in the boy.But seeing the boy getting frustrated was a very cute sight for him.

"It's was very important to me hyung.I wanted to be a good son-in-law by waking up early and helping out everyone.But everything ruined now..". Taehyung said with a pout making Jungkook laugh.Why nothing is going as he wishes?

Jungkook shook his head still laughing."You are unbelievable, taehyungie".

"Jungkook hyung,you are being cruel!". Taehyung pouted even more.He just wanted to make good first impression in In-laws heart .But here his hyung is making fun of him.It's not fair.

"Taehyungie,they will like you for who you are ,so you don't need to do anything more.Also you are good enough."He said crossing his arm over his chest."But I think..... you should get ready fast,they all are waiting for us to have breakfast together.So
If you make them wait more,they might get annoyed ". Jungkook said going through his phone shrugging tae's anxiety.

"Y-yes.I will be quick". Taehyung said in one breath and run towards the bathroom.Jungkook chuckled at the cute nature of the boy.

Later taehyung and Jungkook had breakfast together with whole family.The whole house was in a joyful atmosphere.Everyone  teased ,laughed,chatted...more and more among them.

____________________________________________________________________________

It became night very fast.Namjoon and all decided to stay over the house one more night.Everyone wanted to make taehyung comfortable and help him to get adjusted to his new environment.

Tae was happy the whole day he spent with the others.It felt like a family.Mom, Namjoon hyung, jinhyung, little bora and his hyung all were his family.

The dinner time were passed happily in the Jeon mansion.

Taehyung was washing dishes as he missed helping them in cooking and all in the morning.He couldn't leave his impressing plans just like Jungkook hyung said.He must prove he is good enough for Jungkook hyung.

Jin looked at the stubborn boy who was cleaning the dishes excitingly."Hey....tae,did you decide where do you want to go?".

"Ah...what? should I have to go somewhere jinhyung?".He glanced at jin pausing his works.What is jinhyung saying?No one told him about going somewhere.Tae looked confused.

"Tae,Are you being serious?I am talking about your honeymoon right now".

"W-what?". Taehyung surprised hearing Jinhyung's words that he dropped a plate that he was holding in his hands.Honeymoon!! Seriously is this for real?

"Careful tae".Jin warned before leaning towards the counter."Why are you so surprised? Didn't you planned about the palaces you wish to go?".

"I-I r-really didn't t-thought about it".Tae said scratching his neck awkwardly yet shyly.

"Oh...Tae, don't be shy".Jin said arranging the washed dishes in row."Mine was in Maldives.It was very beautiful place.We had many good memories there...".He said smiling widely."Tae,but where would you like to go?".

Tae averted his eyes down hearing Jinhyung's words with a sigh."T-There is nowhere to go, hyung.I-I don't have many dreams". Taehyung said continuing his works while pouting.Jungkook hyung don't like him,so what so special about the honeymoon and all?Also he knows he was being burden to hyung.How can a billionaire like Jungkook hyung marry a penny less man like him? Jungkook hyung is so stupid.

Jin glanced the gloomy tae before turning to face him."Tae....I know you wanted to vist somewhere with Jungkook hyung.So wouldn't you let me know?".Jin said pretending a fake sadness.

Taehyung looked shocked seeing jinhyung being sad."I-I'm sorry jinhyung,I didn't mean to make you sad".He said nervously.Tae pouted thinking he made his elder brother sad."I will tell you...so don't be sad,okay".He said making a small smile on jin's face.Jin knew the boy was so precious and pure that tae will fall eventually.

"Y-you are right...Ah....I-I wanted to vist..v-vist..". Taehyung trailed off his words looking down before quietly adding "p-paris?".

Jin smiled looking the shy boy."umm...Paris suits both of you.It's famous for romance".He said chuckling.

Taehyung stood nervously looking anywhere but jin.It was all too much for him.

Jungkook who came looking for tae saw a very awkward tae and a smiling jin."What's happening here?".He raised his brows in confusion.

Jin gave a teasing smile to Jungkook before walking towards him."Nothing special hyung.Tae just told me he wants to go to Paris for his honeymoon.I think you are happy to know that".He said passing by Jungkook and leaving the kitchen giving the newlywed privacy.Jin giggled remembering about the shocked face of Jungkook after hearing his words,It was interesting.

Jungkook looked at the nervous boy infront of him.Taehyung looked at him like he saw some ghost.

"You...You want to go honeymoon?". Jungkook asked frowning his brows.What does jin meant by taehyung wants to go Paris?

"H-Hyung....i-i don't.It's just jinhyung...". Taehyung stuttered being embrassed.Why would jinhyung told that to Jungkook hyung?He blinked his eyes biting his lips nervously.

"Taehyungie....you...". Jungkook sighed rubbing his head.The kid probably get trapped by jin's teasing,that the boy told jin something like that.Taehyung should go to honeymoon and everything with his love not with him."Hey.... don't worry.I got you".He said coming close to taehyung.

"Taehyungie...but why Paris?".

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who was leaning at the wall ,before looking down.He become all shy at his hyung's question and gaze."I-It's just that.... Bogumie told me all l-lovers should to go to Paris.So I thought...".He said with a blush before looking down.

"Oh.... Bogum?". Jungkook smiled thinking about taehyung's  bestfriend.That boy who told him ,he was in love with taehyungie.So is that means taehyung also like Bogum?That would make a cute couple then.
"So when are you planning to go to Paris with bogum?".He asked in a teasing voice.He just wanted to see the boy being all flustered and shy.

Taehyung looked up suddenly with wide eyes.Why would he go Paris with bogum?What is hyung talking about?

"Why would I go with him?".Tae asked glaring at Jungkook.

"Don't you like him?I thought he is special to you?". Jungkook said more like a question.The atmosphere around them become tensed after what he said.Taehyung was looking at him with a blank face.The usual playfulness and shyness in taehyung were all gone and his eyes were become sharp.

It was clearly visible to Jungkook that the boy was mad.The blushing face was replaced with a stoic one."Taehyungie,so I think it's not like what I said?". Jungkook quirk his brow.

"Jungkook hyung,Bogum is only my bestfriend and It will always be.So I appreciate if you don't assume nonsense anymore". Taehyung said staring directly at Jungkook's eyes.His voice held so boldness and the surety.

He washed his hands and walked towards Jungkook."Also if I ever go to Paris it will be with you not with anyone else.So stop being stupid and don't make me mad". Taehyung voice was so deep that it somewhat intimidated Jungkook.Tae sighed giving deadly glare to Jungkook before leaving from there.

Jungkook stood shocked hearing taehyung's words.What just happened?why taehyung become so furious?Did he do anything to provoke taehyung?

The way taehyung's eyes sharpned and the gaze becomes strong felt new.It was not the innocent taehyung he knew.It was more like a demanding persona.The deepness in that voice can make shivers in anyone.That side of taehyung was new for him and those eyes held something more......like sadness??