Vegas

"everything okay?" 

"nick?" ... "nickk?!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was now thursday and we were packing for the vegas trip as we decided to go. I grabbed the same large suitcase that i brought with me when i moved here, unzipped it and laid it on my bed.

I had already pre-planned my outfits, i just needed to pick out extras. I packed the outfits and turned back to my closet. I chose 2 pairs of pyjamas, the red silk set i bought before i moved, and an LV silk Pj set. I grabbed 2 coats for emergencies, and a jumper or two. I packed my laptop into my carry-on handbag. Lastly i packed toiletries, makeup and hair stuff.

Sapnap packed his stuff into the same suitcase as me and we closed it up and left it by the door beside my desk, which i left our passports, boarding passes and carry-on bags on.

It was pretty late already, being half 12 and were leaving to the airport at 6am, so we set our alarm for 5 and went to sleep.

We woke up at 5, but didnt leave bed until 10 past, we got dressed quickly, i did basic makeup and just before 6am, we were climbing into the back of an uber listening to george complain about anything and everything.

We got to the airport at half 6 where we met emma and quackity, as he stayed with her last night, emma came with some of her friends, 2 of which i have met, 3 that i havent, we all got through security in 45 minutes, now all we have to do was wait until 8 so we can board, me and sapnap went to McDonalds for breakfast until our gate opened.

{time skip after landing}

After our 4-hour flight we had to take a further 30-minute drive to our hotel, our hotel was about 12 stories high, it was built like 2 large, towered buildings connected in the middle by a building that went halfway up the two on the sides. The entrance was 2 rotating glass doors on the front of the middle building. The 2 buildings on either side came out further than the middle.

After walking in the doors you're met with the reception, a large desk with 4 concierges working behind it, the inside of the hotel had a theme of white, gold and maroon with beige couches in the waiting area, white tiled floors with gold speckled 'flakes' and maroon carpets sat under the couches with beige coffee tables. There were large tiled round pillars on either end on the desk the same tiling as the floor on the pillars and desk.

Beside the pillars on either side, there were large glass windows with glass doors seperating the reception from the hotel, in the main part of the hotel there was an elevator on either end of the bottom floor, mirrored on the opposite side of the hallway, between the elevators were 2 rooms, one on either side, which were the 'deluxe suites'.

We all rented 2 of the deluxe suites, which took up the space of about 4 regular hotel rooms conjoined, there were only 4 of these rooms in total and they took up the bottom floor, 2 on either side of the reception area. 

We checked into the hotel and went to our rooms, we (me, sapnap, dream and george) had room 3, which was on the left side. We walked into our room, seeing that it was like an apartment, the back wall was filled with large windows with doors leading to a balcony, which was more of an enclosed patio as it touched ground, behind the hotel was a pool and bars. 

On either side of the kitchen and living room were walls with doors, leading to bedrooms, there were 2 bedrooms in total, each had bathrooms connected to them, the hotel room followed the theme of maroon, gold and white.

Me and sapnap brought our suitcases into our room, i took my dresses out and hung them in our wardrobe since i dont want them to crease anymore than they already have, we werent meeting up until 4 o'clock, which was in 3 hours, so i had plenty of time to get ready, i washed off the light makeup off and just before i got into the shower i could hear the guys getting hyped up about something, and i felt a need to check it out.