The Halloween Party Part 1

"nicks not here"

"I am though"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to about 10 different voices, which confused me because as far as i'm aware the Halloween party wasnt going to start until 6pm, its currently 9 am?

I pull myself out of bed to get ready before seeing who's downstairs, i take a shower but tie my hair up to not get it wet since my hair is currently on day 2, iykyk.

After my shower i brush my hair out and get dressed into black baggy jeans with a nirvana oversized tshirt.

I quickly do my skincare and decide on no makeup for now.

I make my way downstairs and follow the voices into the kitchen, correction to my earlier assumption, there were 5 voices.

I notice a fairly tall brunette with fluffy hair standing beside a shorter darker haired brunette wearing a beanie standing beside him, although neither are facing me, i can identify them both as karl and quackity.

"morning y/n" sapnap calls out and all boys heads turn to my direction.

"hiii" i say running over to embrace the boys.

After engulfing karl and quackity into hugs, everyone makes their way into the living room to discuss the party and the next 2 months. I sit beside sapnap with patches in my lap and notice as sapnap rests his hand on my thigh and how it makes my heart run a marathon. 

I try not to focus on it and instead the furry cat in my lap.

"reds a good colour on you, it brings out your eyes" sapnap whispers to me. 

Out of confusion i check my outfit, im not wearing re-

Oh.

I look up at him shaking my head with a grin on my face.

"youre an idiot" i say to him before tuning into the boys conversation, finding out karl and quackity's costumes, karl - A cowboy and quackity - an angel.

(quick a/n i added their costumes to the pinterest board) 

After a while of chatting i decided i wanted to take the bunny photo for insta while i had time since 4 boys were expecting me to do their makeup for them.

I head upstairs and take the dress and headpiece out of my closet.

Before getting dressed i did simple-ish makeup with just eyeliner, highlighter, false eyelashes and red lipgloss.

I left my hair natural, since its naturally pretty straight, and i didnt want to straighten my hair just to curl it then later on.

I slipped into the black two piece lingerie set that i bought like a month ago, the fishnets and then tried to get the dress up, cursing the zip on the back that i couldnt reach.

"nickkk!" I call out from my bedrom.

No answer.

"NICKK!"

Again, no answer.

"ughh" 

I quickly tiptoe over to his room.

I forget to knock on the door, so i kind of just barge in, "nick i n- oh"

I see quackity sat in sapnaps bed looking straight down at his phone.

"nicks not here" he says monotonely, then looks up to me "i am though" this time with more enthusiasm as he looks me up and down causing a slight laugh to come from my lips.

Just then sapnap comes out from the bathroom in his room,

"you are what?" He says to quackity and when his head shoots over to my direction, i catch him look me up and down slowly as his cheeks begin to blush. 

I smile to myself slightly as i speak, "can you zip this up for me please"

"sure"

I walk over to him and turn so my back is facing him, which leaves me facing quackity.

"you sure its not a two-person job" quackity asks.

"no." Sapnap demands as he pulls the zipper up with ease. 

Quackity jerks his head back, "alright man"

To signal that hes done he pulls my hair back into place and twists my shoulders to make me face the door. 

"thanks nick, bye big q" i say leaving the room.

I make it back over to my room and put the bowtie around my neck and the bunny ears on my head, i quickly put on my heels and grab my phone.

I slowly make my way downstairs because i dont feel like falling to my death in these 5 inch heels.

"clayyy" i yell out when i finally get to the bottom step.

"yeahh" i hear from the kichen, so i clop over.

"pictures, pleaseeee" i beg, holding out my phone.

"of course, you look great by the way"

"thank you" i say as we head out the back, i want to catch the autumny atmosphere in the background.

I stand against the bench swing leaning against it, i pose and allow clay to take a few before moving, i next sit on the swing and he takes more photos.

"i hate to disturb the photo shoot but we need to start preparing the party" karl says walking out into the back garden.

"its fine we caught a few good ones" dream says, handing me back my phone. 

We all head back into the house and into the kitchen.

"clay, sapnap and george are going to go buy the snacks and drinks, while we decorate and start setting up, do you wanna change first?" Quackity asks.

"no, i have to get into my costume when were done anyways."

"you have two costumes?"

"yep" 

"whats the point"

"one for the party one for insta"

"okay?"

I start to clear space for snacks on the table as karl sets up a plastic table for beer pong.

After we have set up the furniture and made room for dancing and stuff, we began hanging up decorations.

I worked the lights, karl worked the speakers and quackity worked the decorations and in no time we had finished, dream and the others arriving home not long after, it was now around 2pm leaving 4 hours for us to finish setting up and to get ready.

We dont open any of the drinks or snacks yet, instead we just place them on the counters and leave them till later.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n: 750 reads?!?! You guys are all amazing 🥹 im gonna write the next chapter tomorrow, sorry if this one was kind of boring... But i promise the next one wont be.

I love and appreciate you all so much <33