Jealousy, jealousy [pt. 1]

someone added my book to a 'bad smut' list, heartbroken 💔/j i never said my smut was good so i dont mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"guys, this is my new friend emma, emma, this is clay, karl, nick and..."

"maya"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its been 2 weeks since Halloween, 2 weeks since 'that night'.

We havent talked about it yet.

Or the 4 scattered nights since.

It was around 3pm and everyone was gathered in the sitting room, bored.

"come on guys there has to be SOMETHING we can do" dream says

"i could do your mom" karl replied

Everyone giggles immaturely.

"oh come on it wasnt THAT funny" dream says

"it was to be clear" karl  says

As the boys debate on whether it was funny or not i zone out to think of ideas for what we could do.

Movie? Nope done that yesterday. Baking stream? Maybe tomorrow. 

"clubbing" i say out loud as the thought pops into my head. 

"huh?" Quackity asks from beside me.

"we could go clubbing, theres one like an hour away." I say excitedly

I havent gone clubbing in forever and the last time i had a reason to dress slutty was Halloween sooo

"okay, i like that idea" sapnap says smiling.

Everyone agrees and we all disperse to our rooms to get ready.

I pick out my outfit, i went with a plain black tight mini skirt, it has a small slit on my left thigh, a black mesh lacy corset top, the entire thing is see through except for the chest part obviously, my black leather jacket and normal black heels that ill barely be able to walk in.

For accessories i went with my black prada bag, some gold small chunky hoop earrings, and a gold chain necklace that matched the bag chain.

For my hair i put it in rollers and used a hair dryer to get the heat to style it and for makeup i did a brown smoky eye with shadowed eyeliner and fake eye lashes, i used a goldish highlighter in my inner corners and on the tip of my nose. Lastly i applied a pinkish nude lipstick with gloss over top.

I was ready by 5:30 so i got some photos for insta to post on the car ride.

I put my id, phone, purse, charger, emergency makeup and some paracetamol (just in case i have a headache on the way home) into my bag and make my way downstairs, not before a quick spray of perfume.

I make my way into the sitting room to see all the boys waiting for me, i take a quick look at their outfits.

Quackity is wearing navy pants, a dark blue long-sleeved shirt with white stripes, only at the front, with most of his buttons undone, revealing his cross pendant.

Karl is wearing black jeans with a black short-sleeved shirt unbuttoned slightly with small white feather details on it, he wore a Vivienne Westwood pearl necklace and some rings.

Sapnap is wearing black jeans with a black and white striped short-sleeved shirt, slightly unbuttoned, black rings and the upside-down cross chain and earring from Halloween.