celebratory stream

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[SAPNAPS POV]

its been about 2 weeks since i heard what i heard on the vc with y/n ive often thought back to it and imagined what she looked like, its so weird to think that my feelings for her might not be one sided, ive liked her for as long as i can remember, i kept up the "hating her" personality because i was afraid if i stop giving her that kind of attention shed get bored, a few years ago she met a boy, jamie? i think that was his name, well, she liked jamie and talked about him all the time, i had to act unbothered by it because i was supposed to "hate her" but that was the complete opposite to how i actually felt. the worst part of it was when he started treating her like shit and she was asking dream for advice, i was in the same vc as them and had to listen to her almost cry for like an hour talking about how she thinks hes using her, and god ive never wanted to kill a man more, thinking of how much he hurt her and not being able to say anything or act like i cared. i had asked dream to tell her i actually cared but didnt want to say anything because i was too 'stubborn'. 

a few weeks later when they broke up i was so overjoyed but she was extremely upset and all i wanted to do was hold her and tell her it was okay, but i couldnt, i hate that i ever acted like i hated her, but i was returning the energy she had been giving me and was scared if i stopped id lose her, a few weeks ago i noticed her pushing me away so i showing her i cared for her and only returning the hateful energy if she started it and i noticed how much closer we've gotten, dare i bring up the discord vc again? all seriousness i hate myself for never realising how close i couldve been to her if i had just showed her i cared, god knows we couldve been more than friends, but thats probably pushing it.

[BACK TO Y/N POV]

me and sapnap have started getting along more, even on streams were acting friendly, its confusing the fans but most of them are here for it, theyre saying they prefer us being wholesome, im just hoping hes not only acting like this because of the fans feedback.

dream hit 30 mill subs on youtube!! im so endlessly proud of him, watching him grow has made me so so proud he deserves it all so much. were doing a celebratory stream later.

{time skip to the celebratory stream}

i head down to the kitchen, for the stream were doing a cake baking competition in which dream will be the judge.

"everybody ready?" dream asks just as i finish setting up my camera in a position where you will get the best view possible. 

everyone responds with different 'yeah's

dream mutes to introduce his stream and unmutes to explain the rules/ how the competition will work.

"so the rules are simple, each person will bake and decorate a '30 mill' cake for me and at the end i will choose whos is best, obviously i can not taste test each of the cakes as theyre not here with me, however i can taste sapnaps at the end, so i think we should begin."

everyone began rummaging around their ingredients, sapnap and george decided to buy cake mix while me, quackity and karl decided to go from scratch.

{time skip to after she bakes the cake bc idk how to bake lol.}

(in case you care about detailing, she made a basic square shaped vanilla cake)

i took my cake out of the oven and set it into the fridge to cool down. while it was cooling down i cleaned up and grabbed my decorations.

after just over half an hour in the fridge i took my cake out and brought it over to the counter, i wanted it to fully be a surprise so i readjusted my camera angle so you couldn't see the cake.

i picked out my frosting colors i chose green (obviously) white and pink. 

i started with a white base/ background and with a piping bag a piped a pink border or little swirls/plops of pink icing and in the middle i wrote '30 mill, congrats!' with green icing, it was extremely messy because im simply unprofessional. 

i picked out green and pink sprinkles and pink and green smarties and randomly placed them, all in all it doesnt look too bad, but it doesnt look like buddy valastro made it either.

i waited for the others to finish while i cleaned quickly.

as soon a everyone had finished we were called one by one to show our cakes, cut into them and taste test them.

george was up first, he made a plain vanilla cake with green frosting with a decent looking frosting painting of dream on the front of it with '30 mill' above it when he showed it quackity started complaining that he did the same thing, he showed his and i have to admit his looked slightly better than georges.

next was karl, who had done a chocolate cake with white icing and in black icing  wrote '30 mill' surrounded by flowers

next was me, my cake i already described.

sapnap was last to show his, his was also chocolate based with a green icing and '30 mill congrats' written on it.

we all cut into our cakes and taste tested them at the same time, everyone thought their cakes tasted good. now dream was choosing the winner.

"i think this person put more effort into their design and cake baking, their design was also really pretty, so the winner issssss..... KARLLLL!!!!!" 

everyone was clapping and cheering for karl after a while of everyone messing around a little more and multiple dares for people to pie themselves in their faces with their cakes, karl being the only one that actually did it, dream ended the stream and we all left the vc's. while i as cleaning up sapnap rang me and we just talked about random stuff.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a/n i just wanted to say how proud i am of dream for hitting 30 million on youtube and i felt it was appropriate to bring recognition of it into the story he deserves it so so muchhh, hes the most comforting person ever and has brought me so so much joy over the past two years that ive been watching him, ive been here since march 2020 and i wouldnt trade watching him grow and develop and start to show more of his personality in his videos for the world, no one deserves it moree than he does, i just know his younger self would be so proud of him and how ar hes come and im super happy for him, we love you dream <3333