i have no title 😭😭

{SAPNAPS POV}

She scooted over to sit beside me on the kitchen floor.

"i don't know"

Lies.

She had asked why i was in a mood with her yesterday, which i was, i was being a dick. And i know acting like a prick to your crush is something you do in 4th grade, but i got so shit scared of my feelings for her that my brain entered what could only be described as 'auto pilot' mode

"well theres clearly something soo... What is your problem"

"you"

The truth. This was when i looked into her eyes, watching her eyebrows furrow in confusion as she fiddles with the sleeves of her pyjamas nervously, a mannerism of hers i learned to adore.

"what?"

"i tried surpressing my feelings for you, so i pretended to hate you again, you know, fake it till you make it type beat, but it only made things worse because well, i missed my best friend"

I took a breath before continuing,

"i dont know why, my brain kind of went into auto-pilot and i couldnt recollect myself, im sorry i treated you the way i did"

Nothing.

Fuck.

I fucked it up.

"y/n please say something" 

She doesnt, instead i felt her hand lightly grab the back of my neck and pull my head towards hers.

Holy shit.

Our lips finally connect, but just for a second, but as she pulls out i pull her back again, im not sure how long we had kissed for but all i know is that it was long enough for my stomach and heart to go nuts.

This girl had me in such a chokehold without realising.

And that both excites me and terrifies me.

A noise from upstairs caused us to pull apart and not long after we brought ourselves to our feet, i notice her wobble slightly before speeding out of the kitchen and upstairs.

After collecting myself i put the pieces of the cup into a bag to be brought straight out to the bins outside.

{BACK TO Y/N POV}

I step out of the shower, wrapping myself up in my pink towel. I wipe a circle of condensation from my mirror surrounding my face so can see what im doing.

I wash my face using my CeraVe face wash making sure i get rid of the smudged mascara from under my eyes.

After finishing my skincare i head over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit, picking out brown leggings and a white cropped tank top with lace along the bottom of the shirt, i wasnt planning to leave the house so i dont think i would need a hoodie.

I get dressed and decide not to wear any makeup and to leave my hair wet to airdry.

I head down to the kitchen for breakfast as i walk in, the memories of the event that had occurred in this room just an hour ago had come flooding back to me.

"hey" george says to me from the island as i walk into the kitchen. 

"hello" I see patches sitting on the counter and i head over to pet her.

"are you making cereal?" 

"yep, why?"

"make some in the big bowl for us to share like last time?" 

"sure" i smile and grab a large bowl from the cupboard

I pour out the cereal toast crunch and milk into the bowl and carry it over to the island wth two spoons.

As were eating george shows me the costume he had planned for the Halloween party and he was planning to just wear a black and white suit and asked me to do skeleton makeup for him, i forced him to add a chain and rings aswell because Im good like that.

Sapnap walks into the kitchen as george was ordering his stuff.

"oh, hi" he says as he awkwardly walks towards us.

"hey, we're ordering georges costume for the party" 

"oh fun"

"what are you dressing up as?" George asked with a mouth full of cereal.

"i dont know a cowboy or something"

"no no" i disagreed

"what do you mean no?"

"i mean no because me dream and george are going to look hot, and youre gonna look like woody."

"hey woody could be hot" 

"no. Im buying your costume for you, end of."

"jeez okay then."

I pull out my phone and go onto pinterest after finding a costume idea for him i order everything.

Just on time, mine and clays costumes arrive so i hide in my room to try it on,

It was perfect, the part that covered my boobs, left the perfect amount of cleavage that i was comfortable in, it had a white lacey corset beginning just under my chest and ending right above my hips, the black skirt part was really poofy with layers of white mesh beneath it, i decide i preferred the white thigh high socks with it instead of the fishnets, the socks had two little black bows on the top of them which looked so cute, it came with the little headband thingy and two ribbon hair ties. I want to buy black mary jane shoes to go with it, so ill go do that later. 

Looking at the props i got i settled on a simple duster and a fake gun that i would slide into the side of the corset.

I pulled out my second costume that i ordered for photos for insta, it was a black bunny costume, it was quite simple because I didnt want it to overpower my main costume, it was a satin bodycon dress that was loose on the chest with black fishnets and black bunny ears.

I quickly ran to clays room so we could have an idea of what we would look like. 

After knocking on the door, i hear a 'come in' So i enter.

"wow okay you look really good" he says

"ahh so do youuu" i started to stim slightly out of excitement when i see us stood side by side in the mirror, i take a quick picture before running back to my room.

I take my outfit off and change into the leggings from before with a white hoodie and put my costumes away. 

The Halloween party is in 2 days ahhh!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for reading i love you <33

I cant wait to write the party chapterrrr

My favourite teacher is getting married next week im so happy for himmmm

If you want to see the inspiration behind the costumes, check my board 'costumes' on pinterest @/midnightcat56