packaged, processed and shipped

a/n: last chapter was more of a filler chapter, im gonna rush more into the pot in this one so sorry if you would rather a slowburn book, but i did clarify i hate writing slowburn.

"i just told you"

"prove it"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i started packing for the 90 day stay at the dream team house, we're meeting up in 3 days and im both excited and nervous, sapnap has been pretending he isnt exiting but dream (appreciation for the 69th word being dream lol) has been telling me different.

i got my two cases ready, i have the big one for my clothes, the small one for my laptop and other electronics with some small pieces of clothing and i sent a package over to their house the other day full of clothes and other stuff like hair products, makeup and other necessities that just incase i wouldnt be able to pack them. i pulled my bigger suitcase out of my closet in my office and pull it into my room and open it up, i walk over to my wardrobe and start grabbing a bunch of pairs of sweatpants, jeans, sweaters, jumpers, hoodies, shirts a bunch of clothes mixed for both warm and cold weather. once i have them picked out and in a pile on the floor i started folding them into my suitcase.

after i finish packing i closed the suitcases and left them by my front door, i walked back to my room and got changed into a pair of leggings and a jumper just to wear to go get a few errands done.

i head out the door and drive down to the salon to go get my nails and hair done, i settled for normal french tips with a heart made from small gems on my accent nail and i just got a trim and my hair layers touched up. afterwards i went to go get an iced coffee before going to the library to print off my boarding passes, my printer at home broke so i had to resort to the nearest one at the library. i was in and out in like five minutes lmao.

i decided to go to the mall and just walk around. while in a hair products store i had realised that im going to live with boys for the next 3 months and most likely they wouldnt have good hair products, i am very much expecting to find 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body washes in that house and its honestly terrifying. i buy myself herbal essences coconut milk and white strawberry and mint scented shampoos and conditioners. for body washes i got cerave hydrating body wash and dove gentle exfoliating body wash. i pay for my items and on my way out i see victorias secret has a sale and decide some new underwear sets never hurt anyone, not that im planning on anyone besides myself to see them on me i just like matching sets because either way i feel like a bad bitch.

i make my way into victoria secret and spot a red one piece lacy corset looking lingerie body suit and a pair of red silky shorts you would wear over it and decide i need it. i find a bunch of matching sets and buy them in pink, green, blue, black and white. i decide thats all i want and make my way to checkout on my way over i get a call from sapnap.

"heyy" i say as i answer

"hi, you busy?" he asks

"kind of, im out shopping"

"ooh what did you buy"

"emm shower stuff and lingerie"

"wow how exciting"

"i know right"

"wait whats lingerie"

"you seriously dont know?"

"nope."

"how? how do you not know what lingerie is" i start to get closer to the checkout.

"im a visual learner" i can hear the little snicker that he tried to hide after saying that.