meetup??

A/N: SO BASICALLYYYYYYY. I WANT TO RUSH INTO THIS PLOT BECAUSE I DONT EXCTLY LOVE WRITING SLOWBURN BOOKS SO HERE WE GO ENJOYYYYY!! <33

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"FUCK YOU SAPNAP"

"OH I BET YOU'D LOVE TO Y/N"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i hate sapnap, i always have. always will. hes a dickhead, he doesn't know how to treat a person with respect, therefore he hasn't earned mine. there was a time when i liked sapnap, before i actually knew him, when we just shared a friend, but now, i hate to admit it, but hes actually like one of my closest friends. like i hate the crusty piece of shit, but i talk to him a lot, most of our fans think we only act like pricks to each other as an online person but in reality, we act the same way towards each other all the time, nothing's changed and i don't exactly plan for it to.

ive been friends with dream since i was 15, im now 20, we met through a discord group we were both in, he was the only one that talked to me in the group and we left it after 2 weeks of talking, we found out we both lived in orlando florida and made an agreement that we would meet up one day, however i moved to north carolina 3 year ago to start college for acting, i moved in with his friend karl for the first year while i saived for an apartment (A/N i dont know when karl and dream became friends just go along with it thank you). i know what dream looks like he showed me about 3 months into our friendship which was extremely strong, still is, he introduced me to sapnap when i was 16 and he was 18, sapap being 17, me and sapnap didnt exactly hate eachother straight away, i actually had a platonic crush on him so i became closer to him, and we became, 'frenemies' i guess??

today we were on call with dream for his stream he was doing, along with george, and we were discussing a potential meetup we would be doing in a few months, we hadn't talked much about it but we found out george can visit america for up to 3 months and without a visa, we had it planned that it would just be us four for the first month and then anyone else that wanted to come along were more than welcome. 

after stream we stayed in vc for a while because why not.

"so, about the meetup" george chimed in, "when are we actually gonna go through with it, i mean we cant keep saying 'soon' to the fans, or each other."

"honestly i can meet up anytime since i just finished college so im always free." i added

"yeah same, except i didn't do college so im just always free." dream added "sapnap lives with me so wether hes free or not it doesnt matter because he lives where were meeting up."

"yeah" sapnap added un-enthusiastically.

"pfft" his no enthusiasm is so funny -_-

"what Y/N?"

"nothing."

"good"

"oh god the girls are fighting" dream added to which george just chuckled and i rolled my eyes, unimpressed.

"im just saying you could at least act like youre excited about this sap."

"i am excited,i just dont want you here"

"yeah okay"

"oh im being dead serious right now Y/N"

"fuck you sapnap"

"oh i bet you'd love to Y/N"

"ayo?!?!" george added.

"guys just try to get along for a minute please honestly its exhausting listening to you two all the time." dream snapped "i dont know if this is you two trying to flirt or if yous genuinely hate eachother . if yous actually hate eachother, admit it and atleast try to be civil, if not give it up. if this is you both flirting, were meeting up soon and when we do you two just fuck and get it over with."

"HEY!" i yelled down the mic.

"bro wtf" sapnap added.

"come on now, yous aught to know it was amusing at first, now its just tiring." dream added, i genuinely thought he was joking at first but now i cant tell. i send him a private message asking if hes joking or being serious.

                                                                     i burn you?!?!?

Me: hey are you being serious about this whole making up thing or?

I burn...: obviously im joking, i think im coming off as too serious tho because he asked the same thing. but seriously tho, yall gonna fuck or??

Me:  i hate you.

I burn...: you love me.

i roll my eyes and tune back into the conversation where theyre talking about the meetup and trying to set a date to begin it with. it's now mid-august, we decided we could start in october so that we would be together for halloween, thanksgiving, christmas and new year's. i didnt have to worry about spending it with family since i wasnt as close with them anymore #matilda #familylinelol. 

i had a month and a half. a month and a half to mentally prepare to stay with him. the bane of my existence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: hiiiii thank you for readinggg, i love you beautiful <3333