Acting different

"yeah whatever"

"okay then."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up on the couch, i check my phone, 8 am.

I must've fell asleep during one of the movies. I decided to text my sister and let her know ive been in Florida for a little while.

About 5 minutes later she starts calling me.

"Y/N!"

"LAYLA" 

"I HAVE NEWS BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU IN PERSON"

"AHH WHEN ARE YOU FREE" 

"LATER FOR DINNER?"

"SURE TEXT ME THE DETAILS!"

"KK TALK LATER?"

"OF COURSEEE BYEE "

She hangs up and i hear someone coming down the stairs and I look over to see who it is, a grumpy looking George walks towards me.

"why are you screeching at 8 in the morning"

"sorry, i was on the phone to my sister"

He lets out a 'hmph' before walking towards the kitchen, i follow behind him.

I make a big bowl of cereal and grab two spoons, i sit across from george at the island handing him a spoon and slide the large bowl to where its in the middle of the two of us. George smiles at me before shovelling some of the cinnamon toast crunch into his mouth.

"so last night after you fell asleep, dream suggested we throw a halloween party we invite everyone and dress up, should be fun" george says.

I smile at the idea, Halloween parties are my favourite. I get to dress as slutty i want and no one can say anything about it. Not long after sapnap walks into the kitchen. 

"morning" i say to him

"yeah" he responds

I furrow my eyebrows and look at George, he just shrugs and continues eating the last of the cereal.

"about the halloween party do you think i can force dream to match my costume?" I say to sapnap

"yeah whatever" he says, not even looking up from his phone.

"okay then" is all i say before grabbing my phone and walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs. 

I check dreams room to see if hes awake, he isnt in there so i check his office. I see him sat at his computer so i walk over to watch what hes doing. 

"hey" he says turning in his chair to face me as i lean against his desk.

"hey, so layla invited me out to dinner later, she says she has news"

"oh funn, how is she i havent talked to her in ages"

"shes good, shes still with aaron though"

Dream knows about my hatred for aaron i never liked him, he reminded me of my dad, but what could i do? Layla loves him and always has.

Aaron always made me uncomfortable, he was always very touchy with me and whenever i tried to tell layla about it he always had a threat, so she never knew. Dream, again, is the only person ive told about this.

Dream noticed me go into a trance and took my hand in his, "you will be fine y/n, if you want i can come with." 

 "i might take you up on that" i smiled at him and as if on cue, Layla texted me with the time and restaurant that we will be meeting at.