Thanksgiving pt.2

"so have you put more thought into it?"

"more thought into what?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was now half past 2 and dinner was in 2 and a half hours. I walk into my bedroom singing 'slow hands' under my breath as its been stuck in my head for days. I grab a towel and head to my bathroom to shower. 

After getting out of the shower i decide to use a light self-tan spray to give my light skin a more bronzed tone.

I have to leave it for 45 minutes to dry properly, so i put on my black silky robe until then. I blow dry and curl my hair. After that i can change out of the robe, but i keep it on as i dont want to risk getting makeup on my dress.

"hellooo" george enters my room, practically skipping, without knocking of course.

"someones chipper" i say.

"well you would be too if you found out the feelings you had for like years are reciprocated"

"oh my god!" I squeel

"i know, its such a relief" 

"well im happy for you georgie" i gave him the nickname georgie as a joke, but its kind of just stuck.

"okay well, i need to go get dressed, bye y/n and, thank you for the advice" 

"no problem." I say as he leaves.

I begin doing my makeup, i did a simple light brown eyeshadow with a white shimmer cut crease. I did eyeliner with a small wing. 

I used a whiteish pearlescent highlighter on my nose, inner corners, following the tail of my eyebrow and following my cupids bow. I put on false lashes and a light pink lipstick.

I was now done most things with almost an hour to spare, the restaurant is a half an hour drive so i really only have like 25 minutes.

I take my dress and accessories out of the shopping bags. I take my heels out of my wardrobe and place everything on my bed, i slip into my dress, struggle with the zipper a little but i got it eventually. I put on my necklace, earrings and bracelet. Lastly i put on my shoes and grab a bag and my black leather blazer in case i get cold.

I quickly take some photos at my mirror before heading downstairs.

I meet the boys in front of the door. 

"okay one quick surprise for you all." Sapnap says opening the door, revealing a black limo parked at the end of our driveway.

What is my life. We all hype it up and walk towards the car.

We all climb in finding complimentary snacks and a bottle of champagne with 6 glasses. Karl pours out the champagne and cheers to friendship.

The ride to the restaurant was full of laughter, cheers and finding a way to dance in the compact space, I take loads of photos and videos in the process.

We step into the cold night air, thanking the driver and walking towards the door, standing at the door i see a familiar redhead, smiling i speed walk towards her, engulfing her into a hug.

"im so glad you came" i say and she smiles at me. 

I step out of the way, allowing quackity to come say hello, I walk over and link arms with sapnap and enter the restaurant. 

The inside was so beautiful, behind the front desk it was a large open area, full of circular tables draped with white tablecloths and candle holders in the centres, each space had beige placemats with a plate and cutlery on it, in front of the placemat there were different glasses for different drinks. The flooring was white wood that didnt look like it had a speck of dirt on it. The chairs were wooden with beige padding on them, i can see a clear colour theme in here. 

Most of the people were groups of middle-aged rich couples, or groups of people who look like they could be in the mafia or drug dealers.

And then there was us, a group of young adults who roleplay on a block game for a living. I giggle to myself at that thought.

We get sat at our reserved table, its a table of eight, so there was one empty seat between me and dream. I told karl to sit between sapnap and quackity to prevent him from feeling stranded, especially since hes the only one without a date, bless him.

We all break into separate conversations until our drinks arrive. When they do we do a round of sharing what were thankful for.

I start, "im thankful for my friends and fami- the fans and the journey life has taken me on"

I feel sapnap place his hand on my thigh comfortingly and we exchange smiles. Everyone shares theirs and we do another cheers, just on time as our food starts to arrive.

Mid-eating 2 large men approach our table pointing at quackity, at first i panic until i see quackity point back at them and they joke a bit.

"so have you put more thought into it?" One of them asks.

"more thought into what?" Emma asks and it draws the attention from everyone else at the table.

"a trip to vegas" quackity answers 

"yeah, you can all come if you would like" the other man says

"when is it?" I ask

"next weekend" he says smiling at me after

Everyone shares the same amount of excitement as we all glare to one another nodding.

"ill take that as a yes" he says, still smiling slightly not breaking his eye contact with me.

When i notice, i look over at sapnap, he has a harsh glare being shot at the guy and i see his jaw tick slightly.

Fuck.

I wrap an arm around his and look back at the guys. "we'll let you know" i say and look back at sapnap. Hes no longer glaring at him anymore, his focus on me only. I smile up at him and reach forward to take a sip of my drink.

"good girl" he whispers into my ear as im taking a sip of my drink, which i choke on because of him.

As i place my glass down and use a napkin to wipe around my mouth, i see george and dream looking at me questionably as sapnap giggles to himself beside me.

"youre not funny" i say glaring at him

"i mean i wasnt trying to be, thats your fault" he says and i slowly shake my head no, smiling at him.

After we finish our meals we make our way out to the limo, emma coming with.

When we get home, sapnap pulls me back, keeping me outside.

"lets go for a drive" he says bringing me over to his car, the black tesla. A hot car for a hot guy.

We drive around a bit until we find an empty parking lot, we pull in and he connects his phone to the aux, he plays 'little things' by one direction, turning it up and stepping out of the car, he makes his way around to my side of the car. "dance with me" he says helping me out of the car. 

He leads me a few steps away, placing one arm around my waist, the other taking my hand in his, we sway a little and he spins me, his eyes on me the whole time. When im spun back into him, he places both hands on my waist and i wrap my hands to the back of his neck.

I lay my head on his chest for a moment, not a word is spoken as the song ends, it automatically plays 'you and me' by niall horan after.

My heart feels so full as i pull my head up to face him, a smile automatically making its way to my face as soon as i see him. "i really like you nick" i say, breaking the sweet silence. 

"i really like you too y/n" he says.

I pull him into a kiss, it went from gentle to intimate, full of emotion.

We pull away, "lets go home" he says and we make our way over to the car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: 2.5k reads! Thank you so much ☹️🫶