something about it

"-it was probably just my nerves."

"was it butterfies, maybe?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

as i loaded up my starting soon screen on stream i joined vc to see if everyone was ready, and to no surprise we were just waiting for sapnap.

the people playing were, me, dream, george, quackity, bbh, karl, wilbur and sapnap.

as we waited for sapnap i decided to introduce stream as he said he would only be 5 mins he was just out of the shower. 

"hey chat, so todayyy were playing jackbox with dream, george, bad, big q, karl, wilbur and sapnap, but hes just getting dressed after his shower." i introduced the stream and started loading up jackbox, as i was thanking subs and donos sapnap joined the vc.

"finally." i said as jackbox fully loaded.

we started off by making some custom prompts for quiplash and i started sharing my screen on discord and we all put the code in and joined the game.

my first prompt was: What defeats rock, paper AND scissors?

my second prompt was a custom one we had prepared beforehand: whats something you would find under sapnaps bed.

i put in my answers and wait for the others to be done with theirs.

the first prompt showed up was 'this song will be top 1 on the charts by next week':

the two answers put were: "no askers." and "dream diss track ft. george"

dream was the only person to pick "no askers" which was put in by karl on character honestly.

everyone else voted "dream diss track ft. george" which was put in by quackity.

"fuck you bro i couldve had a quiplash" quackity said into the mic.

"oops sorry" dream said monotonely.

the second prompt included mine, it was 'What defeats rock, paper AND scissors?'

the two answers that came up were "sapnaps stench" and "FIRE!" a 'friends' reference.

sapnap and karl voted for the second one and the rest voted the first.

mine was the first one and bad had made the second one.

a few prompts later my second prompt came up, it was 'whats something you would find under sapnaps bed?'

the two answers to pop up were 'picture of y/n + cumsock' and 'strapon #sapnaplikespegging'

bad and big q voted the second one everyone else voting the first.

the first one was dreams one and the second one was mine.

"hey i live with him i know i can vouch for both of these" dream says

"i knew it" i added 

"WHAT THE HONK?!" sapnap yelled

"LANGUAGE!" bad yelld back.

after a few more rounds of quiplash and a few more arguements we decided to end early because i had somewhere to be.

ive been going to college for acting the past 3 year and since im planning on moving to florida i have been looking for part time jobs down there with acting, like as extras or small little jobs that wont take over my entire days since i want to continue streaming. today im going to get headshots taken.i have a flight booked to orlando for the weekend