date??

"So yous basically went on a date."

"No it wasn't a date and even if it was it was purely platonic."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This morning I got up quite early, around 9 and decided to make pancakes for the boys because I wanted pancakes and knew they'd have a face like a slapped ass if I didn't make them any.

Just after I finished making the batter sapnap came down into the kitchen.

"Morning" he says while entering the room

"Morninggg"

"Your making pancakes?"

"Yeah, want some?"

"Sure, can I help?"

"Mhm"

Just as I say that he comes out and scooches me out of the way, I jump up and sit on the kitchen counter beside the stove, just far enough away as to not get burned.

I watched as he poured a small amount of batter onto the stove and move the bowl of batter off to the side.

He turns to face me, now leaving against the counter, his hand had made its was over to my shin and he was rubbing small circles into it with his thumb, it was a small gesture, but it was enough to make me feel warm inside.

"What do you wanna do today"
He asks me

I look out the window taking note of the weather, it was mild, perfect for a walk on the beach, however, that would only take up about an hour or 2 of the day.

"I don't know, I was thinking the beach... but that would only take up a small amount of the day, we need something to fill out the day a bit more."

"Well, we can head to the beach after we make the pancakes, I know for a fact dream and George will probably wake up after we get back, they're on the same sleep schedule and dream hasn't been waking up till like 3 in the day the past while"

"Okay sounds good." He turns around and continues to make himself 3 pancakes and then gives me the batter to make my own.

I make my three then cover the batter over with some tin foil for when dream and George wake up, they can make their own.

I join sapnap at the island just sitting beside him, he put some sort of chocolatey sauce on his with strawberries and bananas.

"Can I try that sauce?" I ask him

"Sure" I expected him to hand it over to me, but instead he cuts some off his pancake, lightly grabs my chin and turns my head towards him and literally feeds it to me.

"Good" I say still mid chewing.

He just smiles at me and wipes the chocolate from the corner of my mouth with the pad of his thumb and then licked it off, why was that kindaaaa...

I turn back into my chair and put some of the chocolate sauce on my pancakes and some strawberries and we sit in comfortable silence as we eat.

He finishes first and waits for me to finish before taking both our plates over to the sink.

I. Am. Weak. In. The. Knees. For. This. Man.

And he'll never know.

I stand up from my seat at the island and walk towards the sink to wash my hands, I then stray away from the kitchen and make my way to my room to pick out clothes for the beach.