MEETUP WOOOO!!!

"hi"

"hi"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i landed in at orlando airport at 6:05pm and first thing i did was call dream.

"heyyy." he says

"hiii"

"did you land?" 

"yep just getting through security, could you pick me up?"

"wait, yes, ill come alone."

"ok ok thank you"

"ill pick you up at drop off"

"okayy see you soon"

"byeee love ya"

"love youuu"

i put my phone back in my pocket and make my way through security, when i finally get through it i make my way over to the drop off.

i walk through the gate and pan around to see if i can see dream and when my eyes land on a tall, brunette/ faded out blonde man who was standing smiling in my direction i knew it was him, id seen him before in photos/face times but i didnt think he was actually that tall. i started speeding over to him dragging my suitcases behind me and as soon as i get over to him he engulfs me in a 5-year long awaited hug. as soon as he pulls me out of the hug i realise how short my 5 foot self actually was compared to his 6'2 build. (irl im 5 ft :l so im basing the height of y/n off of mine but you can change anything accordingly.)

"well that was long awaited" he says 

"it really was" i reply while wiping a fake tear from my eye

he just laughs and takes my bigger suitcase in his hand and starts dragging it towards the exit.

when we make it to the car he opens the passenger door for me and take my suitcases to the trunk and backseats. he climbs into the drivers seat and puts the key into the ignition. 

"sapnap and george went to get food while i came to collect you i dont know if theyll be back before us or not, but either way i need to show you your room" he says as he pulls the hood of the grey hoodie he was wearing down.

"kk, what food are they getting"

"pizzas"

"thank god, im starving"

he pulls out of his parking spot and off we go, down the familiar roads of orlando and to dreams house. it all feels so weird, im meeting the guy ive been planning to meet for the past 5 years, george one of my favourite people in the world, and sapnap, the bane of my existence.

after like 20 minutes of driving we start coming up to big houses with long driveways surrounded by walls, trees and closed off by gates. we finally pull into a house close to the end of the street, a large 2 storied with house with a grey brick wall detailing on the edges and surrounding the windows and doors.

we pull into the driveway and stop just outside the grey large door, i open the car door and move to the backseat to take out the small suitcase, clay taking the bigger suitcase out of the trunk. 

i paused to take a look at the front of the house, it was extremely nice im honestly so excited for the day i officially move in with the boys.

"we got home first" clay says as he walks by me with the large suitcase