Chapter 101

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 101 Allowing you to share the day and night (4)
The two got into the car first, and quickly set off for the second checkpoint. Seeing that Lu Chao changed his clothes, he probably rubbed too much dirt and changed after the obstacle course, so he asked concerned: "Brother, are you not injured?"

 Lu Chao: "Have you checked?"

 Xu Xi was stunned, A little at a loss.

 "I'm teasing you." Lu Chao smiled, "Don't worry, it's okay."

 Xu Xi lowered her head with a "hmm", Lu Chao felt that she seemed to be teasing people a little too much, coughed, and looked a little serious, Unfold the mission scroll of the second level and show it to Xu Xi.

 The second level is the "Speedback Basketball Game", which includes two events: racing and basketball. One of the two partners drives and the other throws the ball. After the one-minute countdown at the starting point begins, the racer drives around the piles to reach the pitching point, and the basketball player gets off the car and throws the ball. After casting, the two must return to the starting point within one minute. If the time exceeds one minute, or the car knocks down the ice cream cone or fails to circle the stake, the challenge will be considered a failure and a new challenge will be required. After hitting a total of eight balls, the pass is successful.

 The two discussed it, and finally decided that Lu Chao would drive and Xu Xi would throw the ball.

 When they reached the destination of the second pass, no one behind them had caught up. However, the speed of the two is still very fast. Lu Chao sat in the Phaeton driver's seat provided by the program group, Xu Xi got into the co-pilot, and the referee announced the start. When the number on the one-minute countdown electronic board changed to 59, the car was already off the strings. The arrow rushed out.

 The slalom of subject 2 is not difficult for many people, but due to the time limit, you must pay attention to the speed. The black Phaeton smoothly drew a series of S shapes, fast and steady, but the driver seemed to be doing his job with ease, with only one hand on the steering wheel.

 Xu Xi whispered: "Wow..."

 Lu Chao tilted his head slightly: "Huh?"

 Xu Xi said sincerely: "One hand is a bit handsome."

 "Thank you." Lu Chao slightly raised the corners of his lips, "My driving skills It 's always been good."

 Xu Xi almost thought about it, and quickly ordered himself to stop, when the pitching point arrived, Lu Zhaoli braked quickly, Xu Xi immediately got out of the car and ran into the field, picked up a ball from the ball storage box, and bent his knees slightly , aimed at the basket, and threw the ball with his right hand.

 The ball was thrown in a curve in the air and hit the rim.

 Xu Xi used to play basketball well, but it's been a long time since he played basketball. He traveled through so many strange worlds, picked up knives and swords, but he didn't have any experience with normal sports, so he couldn't feel it for a while .

 He knew that Lu Chao was watching him in the car behind him, but the other party remained silent, without sighing or giving instructions, as if he believed that he could do well unconditionally.

 Xu Xi picked up another ball, took a deep breath, the basketball flew out from her fingertips, and dropped into the basket smoothly.

 Lu Chao whistled from behind.

 Xu Xi couldn't help smiling, his body became much lighter, and he threw two more shots in a row. He guessed that the time was almost up, so he gave up decisively and ran back into the car.