Chapter 74

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 74 There are so many styles (13)
Seeing Xie Yunhan's face, Xu Xi vaguely guessed something, before recovering from the shock, Xie Yunhan already strode out with a cold face! "

 Hey!" Xu Xi felt bad, and hurriedly chased him out. slightest fear on his face, he looked at Xie Yunhan with extremely angry eyes, his eyes were cold and hated that would not admit defeat, and there was even a provocative smile on the corner of his lips, he said with difficulty:  "That's right , It's...fucking, what can you...how?"  Xie Yunhan's eyes became more angry, and he exerted a sudden force on his hand, but the next moment, Xu Xi who followed closely rushed over and knocked on a certain node on his wrist. A moment forced him to let go.

 " his room, when he heard a loud "bang" from the door, before he could raise his head, he was hit by a violent force in the air. , His whole body was strangled by someone, and he was hit hard against the wall with a "bang"!

 The whole back was in pain, as if even the spine had been smashed, and the hand that was holding his neck was as merciless as iron clamps, as if he wanted to strangle him to death immediately.

 Zhe Yu leaned against the wall, bent over and coughed violently, leaving a shocking purple pinch mark on his neck, it can be seen that the person who did it was really intent on murdering, if Xu Xi came a moment later,The result would be really terrible easy to say.

 Xu Xi stood in front of Zhe Yu calmly, trying to calm things down: "If you have something to say, don't do it! There must be some misunderstanding..."

 "There is no misunderstanding." Who would have thought Zhe Yu spoke first, The voice was hoarse but calm and clear, "Brother Ah Miao, I kissed you secretly while you were asleep, I'm sorry. But..."

 He smiled, "I don't regret it at all "

 Xie Yunhan gritted his teeth, and Xu Xi hurriedly stopped him. In front of Zheyu: "Let me talk to him! I will definitely explain this to you, is it okay?"

 He was very troubled by Zheyu, a brat who was still igniting and provoking in this situation, and stepped on him lightly. Once, warn him to shut up. Zhe Yu lowered his eyes, at least he was being honest for the time being, and didn't say anything more After

 Xie Yunhan stared at Xu Xi, and Xu Xi calmly looked into his eyes with pleading eyes.After a long time, Xie Yunhan finally suppressed his terrifying aura temporarily, turned his head and left without saying a word.  Zhe Yu put down the glass, looked at him and smiled: "I was fascinated by you."

 Xu Xi hurriedly called someone to invite Liu Yi to come over, helped Zhe Yu to sit on the couch, and poured him a glass of water.

 "Tell me about you," Xu Xi watched as the young man endured a sore throat and slowly drank the water, feeling stressed and angry at the same time, like a brat who saw his own family get into trouble, "Why are you so Confused? Bewitched? "

 Xu Xi choked, but he didn't expect that the other party not only didn't follow the trend to cover up, but shook out directly, coughed and said: "Xiao Yu Ah, Brother Ah Miao is really a bit ridiculous at ordinary times... Are you a little misled by me?" He said  Xu Xi looked completely confused.

 again: "You are still young, and you don't understand many things. If you have any troubles, you can tell me."

 "I'm not young anymore. I just look at the small one, and my mind has long been no different from that of an adult." Zhe Yu said, "I don't have any troubles. The fact that I like you , I thought clearly the day I entered adolescence It 's gone."  "Is it surprising?" Zheyu smiled, "From birth to now, I have met many, many people, and you are the only one who treats me well. one has ever protected me and pampered me like you , will patiently coax me to sleep, and will smile at me gently. Isn't it normal to like you?"  Xu Xi: "... But, but this should be the kind of liking that a younger brother has for an older brother."