Chapter 15

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 15 The school bully must be good (4)
After eating a meal last night, Song Jiayou's favorability increased by another 10, and the total favorability has reached 30. Xu Xi was very happy, and felt that a soft kid like Jiayou, as long as he treated him sincerely, took care of him, and cared for him, he would be able to get rid of him 100% soon.

 Although the system thought so too, it couldn't see Xu Xi's proud look, so it deliberately said: "Have you heard of the word fg?"

 Xu Xi: "..."

 The next morning, Xu Xi and Song Jiayou Together they were sent to school by Uncle Chen. He didn't wake up a little in the morning, so he sat in the back seat to catch up on sleep.

 Seeing that Xu Xi was asleep and seeing Uncle Chen in front of him concentrating on driving, Song Jiayou at the side finally dared to turn his head and stared at Xu Xi openly and carefully.

 Since Song Jiayou could remember, his biological father had been drinking and gambling all day long, and debt collectors would often break into the family. The family moved four times in a month because of debt avoidance. Fear, wandering and wandering, accompanied him throughout his childhood.

 Song Jiayou remembers that when he was in the third grade of elementary school, there was a little sister in the neighbor's house, who was two years older than him, but had an elder brother who doted on him very much. The big brother picks up his younger sister to and from school every day, and takes her out to play on weekends, which once made Song Jiayou envious. He once thought that it would be great if he could have an older brother.

 Later, lucky enough to be adopted by the Li family, he actually had an older brother.

 But on the day they met, Li Yan's disgusted eyes and harsh words instantly shattered all his fantasies and expectations.

 He once thought that he and Li Yan would never be able to coexist peacefully under the same roof.

 So now, he was sitting in the same car with Li Yan, and Li Yan fell asleep next to him without any threat, which made him feel like he was in a dream. Although he doesn't know why Li Yan has undergone such a big change, there is no doubt that he likes this change. If this is really a dream, he hopes never to wake up.

 "Your brother and I are so good-looking?" A slightly hoarse voice sounded, and Song Jiayou came back to his senses in shock, only to realize that he had been staring blankly at the person next to him for an indefinitely long time, and the other person had already woken up.

 He immediately sat down in a hurry as if he had been caught doing something wrong, his ears felt a little hot.

 Xu Xi was amused by him again, and lazily stretched out his hand to rub his head: "Just kidding, I think it scared you. I'm your brother, you can watch as long as you want, and you don't charge money.

 " I couldn't help laughing in front of me: "Oh, young master, you still have to pay when others see you?

 " It will be cheaper for my younger brother."

 Song Jiayou finally couldn't help being amused. Then I thought to myself, I'm right, my brother looks really good-looking.

 At noon, Li Yan made another appointment with Song Jiayou for dinner. But this time I didn't go out to eat in restaurants, but went to the school cafeteria.

 Li Yan has never eaten in a cafeteria before, but he has heard that the food in many school cafeterias is very strange, such as watermelon fried rice cakes, pepper mango, etc., so he wanted to order two home-cooked dishes: "Do you have tomato scrambled eggs?"

Blame Him For Being Too Cuteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें