Chapter 95

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 95 Amorous (34)
"Can I... kiss you?"

 Hua Xingzhou asked too carefully and seriously, even Xu Xi was affected by his attitude, and became a little nervous for no reason.

 "Okay." He whispered.

 With his heart beating like a drum, Hua Xingzhou embraced Xu Xi with one arm, gently lifted his chin with the other, and kissed him.

 Obviously he is a fairy and Xu Xi is a demon, but he is afraid of blaspheming the other party, and his actions are so gentle that he is outrageous. However, it was such a quick kiss that made Hua Xingzhou a little dizzy, as if he had turned into a feather, floating lightly in the clouds of the Milky Way, not knowing when it will be.

 "I ate sweet-scented osmanthus fragrans just now?" Hua Xingzhou tasted the taste in his mouth and murmured, "It's so sweet."

 Xu Xi smiled and raised her eyes to look at him from bottom to top: "Is it the sweet osmanthus fragrans...or me?" Sweet?"

 Hua Xingzhou received a strict and upright education since he was a child, and he has raised a gentleman's character. When has he seen such a seductive goblin? He only felt that the other party's glance could be called "eyes like silk", and a playful whisper made his bones almost shattered. He couldn't say a word, so he could only kiss him again with a little eagerness. Try to taste the taste that makes him ecstatic.

 Although His Highness is a novice, his skills are not bad. Xu Xi's legs were weakened by his kiss, and he fell limp in his arms. The two calmed down, and after a while, Hua Xingzhou called him:

 "Ayun."

 "Huh?"

 "I will never marry another woman." Hua Xingzhou hugged him tightly, resting his chin against his black hair, Solemnly said, "You are right, I have always lived according to other people's wishes, this time, I want to live for myself... I will find a chance to tell my parents about this, if they disagree, I will I will take you out of the heaven and go wherever you want. Anyway, the Celestial Clan has been in peace for nearly a hundred years, and if one day the people of the Celestial Clan still need me, I will come back."

 "You...will you wander with me?"

 Xu Xi raised her head, looked into the man's nervous eyes, and chuckled lightly: "You said something wrong."

 Hua Xingzhou became more nervous, and his arms tightened: "Huh?"

 "Being by your side, why is it called wandering?"

 "Where are you, where is my habitat."

 --The

 two express their hearts to each other, and the sweetness of honey is sweet, while others are sad beyond compare, just like A sweet dream was shattered.

 Ever since Emperor Qinghua told his daughter tactfully that Hua Xingzhou had no intention of this marriage, Yao Ji stayed behind closed doors all day, shedding tears on her face.

 Sure enough, Hua Xingzhou still didn't like her...he didn't like her at all.

 Fairy Liuyun, Yaoji's good friend, persuaded her earnestly: "Yao'er, don't cry. You are fine, but you have no fate with His Highness. A person like His Highness pretends to be the world in his heart. I don't see that he would put his heart on the Who is it. Even if you marry him, he won't care much about you. Is a marriage that treats you like a guest, is it what you want?

 " Bitter in my heart: "But...but that's the person I've always liked since I was a child..."

 How could it be possible not to feel sad when someone who has secretly liked someone for more than ten years rejects me just like that?