Chapter 90

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 90 There are so many styles (29)
"Brother," Zhe Yu leaned over and patted the bulging quilt on the bed, "Are you angry?" The

 quilt moved inside irritably, and with his back, he gave the man two words in capital letters - "Get out!" Zhe Yu didn't get out ,

 and climbed onto the bed with a cheeky face, hugged the entire quilt into his arms from behind, and coaxed softly: "I was wrong, okay? I didn't expect my brother to be so thin-skinned," his voice leaked. With a hint of a smile, "I won't play like that in the future, huh?"

 "Playing with you big-headed ghost!!" There

 was a muffled scolding from under the quilt, and Xu Xi was almost pissed off. This bastard actually has the nerve to mention it!

 In the love affair just now, Zhe Yu actually completed the whole process invisibly, making Xu Xi feel as if he performed a live erotic palace by himself!

 This shameful old face can't stand it anymore!

 "You can't blame me all," Zheyu sighed, "Who made my brother want to run away again? If you don't find a way to cure you, can you be obedient?"

 There was no response from the quilt, and it seemed that he didn't want to talk to him anymore In a word.

 Zhe Yu stared at the quilt, with a hint of malice in his eyes, and then he was thrown by the corner of the quilt violently, and he also got in.

 The quilt immediately trembled violently, mixed with some popular cursing sound, then the voice seemed to be blocked, and turned into a vague whine, and finally the quilt finally regained its calm, honestly No more moving.

 Only then did Zhe Yu lift the quilt, and Xu Xi was tightly locked in his arms, his lips were rosy, his face was reddened, he took two mouthfuls of fresh air, and glared at the culprit with undiminished anger.

 "Okay, okay, brother is not angry anymore, be good!" Zhe Yu kissed Xu Xi on the face as if coaxing a child, Xu Xi wanted to scold him, but suddenly noticed something strange, "Wait, what happened to you?" Is it hot?"

 The physique of the ghost clan is placed there, and it is impossible for Zhe Yu's body to heat up due to external objects, but Xu Xi can clearly feel that the arms around her are extremely warm, and the coldness like needle pricks For some unknown reason, it disappeared without a trace.

 "Is it comfortable?" Zhe Yu laughed and hugged him tighter, "Isn't it cold?"  Xu

 Xi frowned, "What did you do?" Now,"  Zhe

Yu said, "I'm smart?

 "

Made of grass and other spiritual herbs, the fire is too fierce and it will produce a highly poisonous poison. An ordinary monk will explode and die within three minutes after taking it. Even if Zheyu has a special constitution, he must not swallow this poison alive, let alone Still three!

 "Brother, your appearance will make me feel affectionate." Zhe Yu looked at the waves in his eyes and sighed, "It will make me feel that you still care about me a little bit."

 Xu Xi sneered: "You are willing to ruin yourself, I don't care what you do? Anyway, you said it yourself, I am just acting."

 "I can still tell when you are real and when you are fake." Zhe Yu bowed his head , rubbed the tip of his nose, and there was a hint of joy in his voice, "I'm very happy, there is still a small place for me in Brother A Miao's heart."

 Xu Xi turned her body away bitterly, and turned her back to him .

 "Don't worry, I know my own body. It's just two pills, and the poison won't kill me." Zheyu said, just hugging Xu Xi from behind like this, "It's just a little pain, compared to being able to hold my brother in my arms It's not worth mentioning."