Chapter 70

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 70 There are so many styles (9)
The little ghost king finally showed his figure slowly.

 He raised his head and looked at Xu Xi with red and swollen eyes from crying: "...how did you find me?"

 "You are so scared, you will definitely run to a place where no one is around." Xu Xi wiped his face with his fingers Tears, she hugged him into her arms and patted his back gently.

 Zhe Yu bit his lip, as if mustering courage, whispered to Xu Xi: "I, I am the 'ghost king' they called."

 Xu Xi looked calm, as if he was not surprised by the news. His calm as usual attitude inexplicably comforted Zheyu, Zheyu gradually calmed down, and said everything slowly:

 "After I was born, just after my mother gave me a name, my father rushed in and shouted excitedly. 'Ghost King', raised her hand and wanted to kill me to take the ghost king's seal. My mother was shocked and tried her best to stop me, but my father became more and more mad, and finally lost all reason, and killed my mother..." The

 little ghost king just descended. In this world, when I was still ignorant of everything, I saw such a scene.

 The woman standing in front of him screamed and fell to the ground without a sound, as hot blood splashed on her body and face.

 He stayed where he was, only to see this ferocious, devil-like man staring at him with Fanatical eyes, smiling distortedly, and stretching out his blood-stained hand to him.The instinctive desire to survive broke out suddenly at that moment, and he used his stealth talent without a teacher, and escaped amidst the man's unbelievable roar.

 From the first day he was born, he lived a life of fleeing at the tip of a knife .

 The news of the ghost king's birth quickly spread throughout the ghost world, and all ambitious people are looking for his traces. He dragged the body of a four or five-year-old child, like a weak rabbit being hunted by wolves, exhausted every day, looking for any ghosts. A place to hide. He jumped over an underground river, got through a dog hole, hid in a pile of skeletons, and when he was hungry, he went stealthily to steal some leftovers from people's houses to satisfy his hunger.However, there is a time limit for invisibility. Once when he was looking for something to eat, he was unfortunately exposed. He was beaten all over his body by the people who chased him, his legs were broken, and he lay on the ground dying. Fortunately, those people started to kill each other to fight for him, and his invisibility ability barely recovered, so he was able to escape from death.

 He lived like this for three full months, and there was not a single day when he was not worried, and there was not a single night when he could sleep soundly. Later, while escaping, he accidentally discovered the crack leading from the ghost world to the devil world, and ran over without thinking in a panic, thus temporarily getting rid of those people.

 Xu Xi was so stressed that she couldn't speak, and could only tightly hug the trembling body in her arms.

 This is still a child, even in the Demon Realm, he is still a carefree age. But since he was born, he faced the darkest world and suffered the greatest malice bestowed by fate.

 "It's all over." Xu Xi touched the little ghost king's cheek, looked straight into his eyes and said, "From now on, brother will protect you, and no one will hurt you."

 "Really, really?"

 "Really Yes." Xu Xi took his little hand, "La Gougou, what you say doesn't matter, let Brother A Miao become a puppy!"

 Zhe Yu laughed with tears in his eyes, and rushed forward to hug Xu Xi's neck tightly, Calling "Brother A Miao" over and over again in his ear, every sound is full of joy, trust and dependence.