Chapter 103

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 103 Allowing you to share the day and night (6)
Mingjiang City is a famous seaside tourist city with many scenic spots. In order to improve the shooting efficiency, the program team decided to let the five groups of partners act separately and visit each scenic spot one by one. Lu Chao and Xu Xi were assigned to the Mingjiang Scenic Area.

 Mingjiang is famous for its clarity. From a distance, it looks like a huge emerald, shrouded in the mist like a white gauze in the morning, like a dream. After the sun rises, as the fog clears, the river water seems to wake up, with layers of green waves, swirling forward cheerfully.

 The program team greeted the scenic spot in advance. There were not so many tourists today. Some fans heard that Lu Chao was recording a program here, and they came excitedly. They just watched from the outside in a very disciplined manner without disturbing.

 But just taking a look at the male god from a distance made these little girls excited enough.

 "Ah, my brother is still so handsome!!"

 "My brother has no new movies recently, but fortunately there is this reality show that can continue my dog's life!"

 "I'm really looking forward to it. I think this show is very interesting. What? When will it start broadcasting?"

 "I heard it's filming and broadcasting at the same time, the first episode should be aired next week, and the official blog said the trailer will be released the day after tomorrow!" The

 girls chatted and found that there was another brother next to him. Boys, it's just that they are too far away to see their faces clearly.

 "Hey, who is that? It doesn't seem to be a staff member."

 "It's my brother's partner!" The girls cheered up. The program team had already announced the guests, and they immediately took their seats and began to analyze, "Tang Yu and Shen Jie want to change Taller, rule it out; Gu Liang's age does not match, rule it out; He Fei is too big, rule it out!"

 "Who else, Zuo Yusheng?"

 "I don't think so, Zuo Yusheng's dressing style is not like this."

 "Then then Only...Xu Xi?" The

 little girls suddenly fell silent.

 No way, they really didn't have a good impression of the name Xu Xi. In fact, many of them have never watched "Peppermint Summer", and they don't know Xu Xi himself at all, but when the Internet is full of black material and bad things about a person, people who see it will naturally feel , this person is not very good.

 The little girls were very sad: "Why did my brother join him..." When the

 atmosphere was low, they saw Lu Chao and Xu Xi going to board the sightseeing boat from a distance. The boat was small and could hold three people at most. Lu Chao went up first, then turned around, and stretched out his hand to Xu Xi who was on the shore, with a faint smile on his face.

 The little girls widened their eyes in surprise, and then looked at each other.

 As Lu Chao's die-hard fans, they naturally understood their male god's temperament. Their elder brother is a bit "hot-faced and cold-hearted". Although he is a gentleman and polite, he will not get close to anyone, let alone deliberately get close to unfamiliar or annoying people just because of the camera.

 The person who can make him reach out to help him must have a good relationship with him.

 A little girl hesitated and said, "Looking at it this way... Maybe Xu Xi is not bad?"