Chapter 24

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 24 The school bully must be good (end)
Today is New Year's Eve.

 Aunt Mei and Uncle Chen both returned to their respective homes for the New Year. On the evening of the 30th, Liu Ru prepared the stuffing with Haomian and asked her husband and son to make dumplings together.

 Li Changfeng is usually busy with work, and he can't even cook noodles by himself, let alone make dumplings, and he is struggling with a dumpling wrapper. Song Jiayou knows how to do it, but the dumplings made are too ugly to look at, and at most belong to the level of "you can eat without revealing the filling". Only Xu Xi's buns are full of meat and beautiful in shape. They are lined up on the chopping board, like a rich man with his head held high and his stomach upright, very happy.

 "Do you know what the difference between cloud and mud is?" Liu Ru said, "It refers to the gap between the two of you and Yan Yan."

 Li Changfeng coughed, and while trying to fight against the dumpling wrapper, he secretly imitated the movements of his son's hands, trying to Make a stylish dumpling to restore his image in the heart of his wife. Song Jiayou leaned in front of Xu Xi, watched him skillfully wrap a beautiful dumpling with his fingers, and admired him from the bottom of his heart: "Is there any trick?

 "

 This is the truth. In the original world, Xu Xi has been living alone, doing everything by himself, and in his spare time, he also likes to cook some delicious dishes for himself in different ways, and making a few dumplings is naturally a no-brainer.

 I don't know when it started outside, and it began to snow in small pieces. The hot dumplings came out of the pan quickly, and the table was full of various home-cooked dishes. The family of four sat together, listening to the festive sound of firecrackers outside the window, accompanied by lively TV programs, and had a peaceful New Year's Eve dinner.

 After the meal, Li Changfeng was busy answering the New Year's call, Liu Ru went to the kitchen to prepare the after-dinner plate, Xu Xi and Song Jiayou sat on the sofa and adjusted the table at will, waiting for the Spring Festival Gala to start.

 Song Jiayou watched TV for a while, then his eyes moved to his brother involuntarily.

 The heating in the room was fully turned on, and Xu Xi was only wearing a sweater, which was the light blue one she had just bought. He sat lazily like a big cat, with his slender arms stretched out on the back of the sofa, and the hem of the sweater slid up a few inches, revealing a small piece of skin around his waist.

 Song Jiayou stared at the small waistline obsessively: "Li Yan."

 Xu Xi responded lazily, but before he could look away, Song Jiayou had already pounced on him like a hungry wolf, and slammed him down on the sofa. She rubbed his back hard.

 "Fuck!" Xu Xi said in horror, "What are you doing!"

 His voice almost overlapped with Liu Ru's: "What are you two doing?"

 Xu Xi's heart tightened, but Song Jiayou sat up as usual, Turning her head and smiling: "Tickling my brother."

 Liu Ru shook her head with a smile, put the fruit plate on the table, and urged them to eat.

 Xu Xi gave Song Jiayou a fierce look from an angle that Liu Ru couldn't see. Song Jiayou lifted the corner of his mouth and licked his lower lip lightly with the tip of his tongue.

 The Spring Festival Gala finally started. The family ate sliced ​​fruits and kneaded melon seeds to watch the show. The show was not particularly brilliant, but everyone watched it with gusto and burst into laughter from time to time. Song Jiayou quietly sat next to Xu Xi, and tentatively held his hand under the cover of the blind corner of the sofa.