Chapter 65

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 65 Amorous (4)
"Why...how could it be you!?"

 Xie Yunhai couldn't believe what he saw, and the other three brothers of the Xie family also looked like they had seen a ghost. They thought that this cripple had already fend for itself in a dirty corner, and they never expected to appear in front of them again!

 After Xie Yunhai was shocked, he finally came back to his senses, looked at Xu Xi and said, "He...is that male favorite you mentioned!?"

 Xu Xi was too lazy to answer, and Xie Yunhan was even more straightforward. A powerful aura erupted slowly, and the body surface was covered with a layer of faint blue light, and the terrifying coercion immediately overflowed, sweeping away in all directions. The guests present suddenly felt heart palpitations and shortness of breath, and all of them changed their faces, and some of them saw that the momentum was not right, and they slipped away quietly.

 Xie Yunhai never expected that his cultivation base not only came back, but even went up to a higher level than before, his face was full of shock and bewilderment: "Wait! How could you-"

 Xie Yunhan would not talk nonsense with him, he was cold Looking at the face in front of him, he took a sharp step forward, swung out his right fist suddenly, the powerful force almost distorted the surrounding space, and ran towards Xie Yunhai with a roar. Xie Yunhai didn't expect that he would really dare to strike without hesitation, and he couldn't dodge it at all. He was hit straight by this punch, and his whole body flew high like a kite with a broken string, and fell down on the wall with a loud bang. It smashed the whole wall into pieces!

 Everyone present was stunned, they never expected that this man would be so ruthless, that is Sect Master Ling Tian, ​​even though he is still young, his father is the famous Xie Lingtian, isn't this man afraid of revenge!

 However, this was not over yet, Xie Yunhai spit blood on the ground, Xie Yunhan walked over step by step with no expression on his face, like a killing god walking out of the Shura field, stretched out his hand containing terrifying power, and pressed it on Xie Yunhai's neck.

 Faintly aware of what he was going to do, Xie Yunhai's eyes widened, filled with endless fear, he raised his head and spat out a mouthful of blood, veins popped up on his face, and begged for mercy with difficulty: "No...don't...

 " Yun Han...I am your brother...you can't-"

 Xie Yunhan didn't have the patience to listen to his nonsense any more, and exerted force with his palm, a burst of furious energy exploded in Xie Yunhai's throat, and then the fury raged and blasted to all limbs and veins. Xie Yunhai's eyes were about to burst for a moment, and he opened his mouth wide to scream, but he couldn't make any sound.

 His voice and cultivation were completely crippled in an instant.

 The other three brothers of the Xie family witnessed this scene, and they were already as if they had fallen into an ice cellar. They were so frightened that they were out of their wits. It wasn't until Xie Yunhan's cold, bloodthirsty eyes slowly turned to them that they realized that they were also the prey to be slaughtered, and they all cried out in horror. With a sound, the people around him were hurriedly pushed away and were about to flee!

 How could Xie Yunhan do what they wanted, these people were not his opponents before, and now they are even more vulnerable, Xie Yunhan didn't move a single step, he raised his hand and waved a blue air current to drag the three of them back, facing their howling ghosts and kneeling Begging for mercy, without blinking an eye, they were completely destroyed in the same way.

 How these people treated him, he returned it intact. No extra interest will be charged, but it will never be lenient.

 The four brothers of the Xie family were lying on the ground vomiting blood and convulsing. A moment ago they were the proud sons of heaven, but in the blink of an eye they had fallen into such a state. Everyone present was horrified, and they all huddled in a corner silently, trying their best to reduce their sense of existence, for fear that this devil who came out of nowhere would be so red-eyed that they would cripple themselves in the next second!