Chapter 16

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 16 The school bully must be good (5)
The next two days happened to be weekends, allowing Song Jiayou to recuperate his injured ankle.

 After breakfast on Saturday, Xu Xi ran to Song Jiayou's room to nest. It is inconvenient for the child to do things due to his foot injury, and he can take care of him at any time here.

 Song Jiayou was very conscious of being a top student, and obediently started to do his homework, while Xu Xi dutifully played the role of a scumbag, took out his phone and started playing games. Unexpectedly , after a while, Song Jiayou quietly came over and stretched his head to look at his mobile phone screen.

 "Brother, what are you playing?"

 Xu Xi: "A tower pushing game."

 This tower pushing mobile game is extremely popular among teenagers. Li Yan used to play hacks with his friends, and Xu Xi would occasionally play it in the original world. Two to pass the time.

 Song Jiayou: "I also want to play."

 He is actually not very interested in the game itself, he just wants to have more common language with his brother.

 Xu Xi was surprised that Xueba would also be interested in this, but he was happy to communicate with Song Jiayou more, so he downloaded the game for him without saying a word, and then vowed to take him to fly.

 After three blows, he was taken away by Song Jiayou.

 "...Brother, your learning ability is a bit scary."

 Song Jiayou couldn't help laughing. The game is indeed very interesting, but what makes him even happier is that he can play games with his brother, just like brothers in other families. This novel experience was never experienced by him who was used to being alone since childhood.

 After being immersed in the game, the time passed quickly. Xu Xi looked at the time after the game was over, and it was already eleven o'clock.

 "Stop playing, rest your eyes and prepare to eat. " Xu Xi got up, suddenly remembered something, and found a plastic bag containing medicine from her schoolbag, "I almost forgot, the ointment prescribed by the doctor needs to be applied twice a day. First time, let's apply it first."

 Song Jiayou nodded obediently, and took the ointment.Xu Xi saw that it was difficult for him to twist his ankle, so she was afraid that he would make the injury worse, so she just took the ointment and did it for herself.

 Song Jiayou had heard of Li Yan's many great achievements in group fights, and it was said that one 1v3 and 1v4 was never in vain. Subconsciously, he has always believed that such a person who is good at fighting must not have very good-looking hands, probably because the palms are thick and the knuckles are rough, and there may be many deep and shallow scars left by fighting on the back of the hands.

 But the fact is quite the opposite. Li Yan's hands are very beautiful, and can even be described as exquisite.

 The fingers are slender, the joints are prominent, and even the nails are neatly trimmed. The whole hand is like a work of art carved out of white marble, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off it.

 The ointment was supposed to be cool and refreshing, but Song Jiayou felt that the skin that had been gently applied by Li Yan's fingers was inexplicably hot.

 This weekend, Song Jiayou had a very pleasant time. After finishing his homework, he and Li Yan ate snacks, played games and watched movies together. Li Yan's laughter is particularly low, and he often bursts into laughter out of nowhere, and often can't stop laughing.Song Jiayou didn't want to laugh but was taken away by him. The two of them collapsed on the sofa together laughing like crazy, complaining that their stomachs were cramped from laughing.