Chapter 37

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Time Travel]" Chapter 37 Attacking Omega (End)
Since the two parties had the same goal, they reached a happy cooperation. Ren Feng and Xu Xi led everyone to transfer positions, followed Jiang Qing and Lin Jun to a hidden residential building, and joined their large troops.

 Hundreds of people sat on the ground in three circles and three circles outside. Jiang Qing stood in the middle and showed everyone the structure of the military building on a small blackboard that he found out from nowhere: "There is nothing to say about the three floors above the ground. The key point is Underground. The first basement is the armory, which stores a large number of weapons and ammunition; the second basement is the drug testing area; the third basement is the nominal 'refuge', used to execute and imprison the betas and omega who came to take refuge."

 Hearing the word "execution", everyone gasped and clenched their fists. How many innocent people went to defect out of trust, but in the end they became the ghosts of the guns.

 "If there is a chance, I hope everyone can enter the underground. First, you can get a lot of powerful weapons. In addition, there is one good thing in the test area on the second floor of the basement." Jiang Qing wrote "n2" on the blackboard The character said, "This is a new type of drug recently developed by Zhou Dongnan, which can transform a person's physical fitness in a short period of time, and quickly improve a person's strength, speed, and responsiveness to a very ideal level. Because the n2 sample It still needs to be perfected, so it has not been put into use in the military, and most people don't know its existence."

 Xu Xi thought for a while, this n2 is actually very similar to the genetic modification drug that Ye Yu injected when he was a child, except that Ye Yu Yu injected the permanent type, while Zhou Dongnan only developed the temporary type.

 "The effective time of n2 is about half an hour. Although the time is short, the effect is amazing. Compared with the military, our numbers are still at a disadvantage. If we can inject n2, the chances of winning will definitely be greatly improved." Jiang Qingdao, "In addition, everyone Don't worry, although n2 is a semi-finished product, I have injected it myself, and there are no other adverse consequences except for the extremely severe pain in the body within a few minutes after the injection..."

 Lin Jun, who was sitting cross-legged at his feet, suddenly Interrupting him: "When did you get the injection?"

 Jiang Qing squinted at him: "Of course it was when I ran out with you in a rabies attack. Otherwise, how could I have overthrown so many alphas?"

 Lin Jun was unconscious after being injected with controlled drugs, and had no memory of some things at all. Only now did he know the cause and effect, and he could immediately imagine how dangerous and difficult Jiang Qing would be in that situation. He clenched his fists quietly and pursed his lips tightly.

 Jiang Qing knew what he was thinking just by looking at him, and stretched out his hand to rub the top of Lin Jun's hair like a big dog: "Okay, am I okay? If you feel sorry for me, how long will it be before we call back?" Hit me a few times and avenge me."

 Lin Jun held his hand and gave a heavy "hmm".

 Everyone: ... Please, can you fall in love after fighting the war!

 There are password protection doors in the armory and the test area. Jiang Qing wrote down the password for everyone to remember, and said: "Of course, these two places are important places in the military. Qin Kaicheng will definitely set up people to guard them. So we see the opportunity To act, it is best to have some people attract firepower, and some people find a way to sneak into the ground."

 Everyone agreed, and immediately began to determine the candidates to participate in this battle. In addition to all the more than 300 alphas, more than forty betas with stronger physical fitness also took the initiative to stand up. Therefore, among nearly 400 strong and strong men, Xu Xi's white and tender omega was particularly eye-catching.