Chapter 43

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 43 Domineering apprentice Qiao Shizun (6)
Seeing that Zhao Yao just stared at her without blinking, Xu Xi couldn't help but feel puzzled when he didn't even give the soul-breaking sword to him. Throwing the bamboo pole he was leaning on, he limped and rushed over to hug him!

 Xu Xi was startled, and before he could speak, Zhao Yao lay on his shoulder, and suddenly burst into tears.

 "Master, Master..." He cried and said incoherently, "You are too kind to me.. "

 "Never, no one has been so kind to me..."

 When his parents said they would sell him, He also cried and begged, saying that he was tall and strong and could help with many jobs, and begged his parents not to send him away.Parents looked at him sadly and said, "Yao'er, parents don't want to, but our family really can't afford it, and your younger brothers and sisters are too young, parents can't bear it!"

 Zhao Yao's heart seemed to be opened wide, and the cold wind was blowing in, he thought, then you will be willing to give up on me?

 The young man's last face and stubbornness prevented him from asking this question, and he followed the person who bought him away without saying a word.

 Later, he lived a very hard life, even though he worked hard every day, he would still be scolded and beaten. In the eyes of those high-ranking figures, he was a dog that rolled in the mud and could be trampled on. No one would care about him In the slightest, no one would ask him if he was hungry without eating for two days, and if he was cold without cotton-padded clothes in winter.

 He thought that he was born with such a low life, and he was destined to be unable to turn over in the dust for the rest of his life.

 But he never expected that he would meet such a person, who gave him a warm home and treated him as a real "person", who would safeguard his dignity when he was wronged, and personally treat him after he was injured. medicine, and even changing his indifferent style to actively challenge others, just to win him a reward...

 How can he, Zhao Yao, meet such a person?

 At this moment, the complex and deep emotions poured out like a torrent, Zhao Yao couldn't help himself, the young man who was a little taller than Xu Xi lay there crying like a five or six year old child.

 Xu Xi couldn't help it, he could only raise a hand dumbfoundingly, and gently rubbed the boy's head.After a long time, Zhao Yao finally stopped crying. After his feverish brain calmed down, he realized what a shocking move he had just made. Not only did he hug Shizun rebelliously, but he even cried for Shizun's clean white clothes. Wet a large area, and suddenly his legs softened from fright, and he almost wanted to smash his head to death: "Master, Master! This discipline has overstepped, I beg Master to punish you!"

 "Okay," Xu Xi dragged one hand Holding him back, he said helplessly, "If you continue to toss, the injury will get worse. Go back to the room and I will show you."

 Zhao Yao's trauma is gradually healed after applying ointment, but there are still some bruises in his body . Internal force helps him to melt away.After the healing was over, Zhao Yao turned around and saw Xu Xi's face, he was startled: "Master, why is your face so pale?" Xu Xi  said

 , "It's nothing."

With a little effort, he quietly transferred the golden thread Gu in Zhao Yao's body to himself.

 In the past two days, Xu Xi secretly consulted several ancient books, and found that in order to unravel the golden thread Gu, firstly, one needs to kill the mother Gu from the person who cast the Gu, and secondly, one has to transfer the Gu to another person. Three solutions.