Chapter 21

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 21 The school bully must be good (10)
The people in the dormitory were shocked when they saw Xu Xi come back to pack up their things: "You guys are progressing too fast, are you going to open a room now?"

 "What nonsense are you talking?" I'm not leaving, I'll accompany him to the hotel."

 "Oh, so I'm going to share a room with brother Jiayou, it's okay." The roommates patted their chests one after another, and Fan Lu suddenly remembered something and asked, "Jiayou Didn't You just visit you last month? He's going to be in his third year of high school soon, won't he delay his studies if he keeps running around like this?"

 "It's not bad, his grades are fine." Xu Xi's statement was still modest, Not only is there no problem, Song Jiayou, who has always been ranked first in the department, has long been awarded the title of "God of Examination". As long as he performs normally during the college entrance examination, he is the only one who can choose the university.

 Xu Xi followed the room number Song Jiayou sent him to find it, and found that it was a room with a double bed.

 "There are so many people booking rooms today that there are no standard rooms," Song Jiayou said.

 It doesn't matter to Xu Xi, as long as the bed is big enough to sleep on. He handed a bag he brought to Song Jiayou: "Go take a shower first, the pajamas are mine, and the towels and underwear are newly bought."

 "It's okay, I don't mind what you wear."

 Xu Xi scolded with a smile With a sound, tell the other party to get out quickly.

 Xu Xi watched TV on the bed for a while, and fell asleep unknowingly. It wasn't until Song Jiayou lightly touched his face that he woke up in a daze.

 "Tsk, you are prematurely aging, why are you sleepy so early?" Song Jiayou asked, "Do you want me to take you to take a bath?"

 Xu Xi couldn't laugh or cry: "Your mouth is getting better and better at talking. "After that, I pushed him away and went to the bathroom. After washing up and coming out, I found Song Jiayou sitting on the head of the bed, not watching TV or playing with his mobile phone, he was meditating with his arms crossed.

 "Are you practicing Zen?" Xu Xi teased, climbed onto the other half of the bed that Song Jiayou had left for him, collapsed on the pillow, and let out a comfortable sigh.

 Song Jiayou said suddenly: "If you fell in love with someone, what would you do?"

 Hearing this, Xu Xi immediately sat up straight, looked him up and down for a moment, and asked enthusiastically, "Why, you finally fell in love?"

 Song Jiayou smiled, and didn't say anything or deny it.

 Xu Xi understood, felt that he was shy and embarrassed to admit it, so she thought about it carefully and replied: "If you like it, go after it boldly. Our Jiayou is so good, who can not like it? Of course, this matter can't be done." Beg, if the girl really doesn't call you, then don't stalk you, otherwise you will get disgusted, and you won't even be able to be friends."

 Song Jiayou stared at him for a while, then nodded slowly: "I see Gossip is a common problem of human beings .

 Xu Xi disliked his roommate all day long, but he didn't expect it to be his own turn. After holding back for a while, he couldn't hold it back, so he elbowed Song Jiayou: "Hey, what is the other party?" Such a person, why don't you talk to me?"

 "Very good, very gentle to people, and very nice when he smiles." Speaking of the sweetheart, the young man's face softened under the warm light, and he said in a low voice, "Every time I When I saw him, I couldn't feel my heartbeat, and I seemed to be able to hear my heart beating wildly... No matter how I looked at him, I couldn't get enough of him, and I didn't want to leave his side for a moment."