Chapter 87

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 87 Amorous (26)
After dinner, Xiao Yun and Xu Xi asked for an upper room under the slightly astonished eyes of the waiter in the shop, and went upstairs to rest.

 The room was clean and warm, and the bed was big enough. Xiao Yun let Xu Xi sleep on the inner side against the wall, and then he lay down on it, pulled the quilt over the two of them, and hugged Xu Xi into his arms.

 Xu Xi thought he would do something, but Xiao Yun just rubbed the back of his neck, kissed his forehead, and urged him to sleep.

 Xu Xi was thinking about something in her heart, and an hour later, her mind was still clear. Xiao Yun beside him was breathing evenly, as if he had fallen asleep.He was held tightly by Xiao Yun, and it was uncomfortable to maintain a sleeping position for a long time, so he moved slightly, trying to turn over.

 Unexpectedly, as soon as Fang moved, Xiao Yun stretched out his hand suddenly, and grabbed Xu Xi's wrist with such force that it was abnormal.

 Xu Xi was taken aback by him: "What's the matter? Had a nightmare?"

 He saw Xiao Yun's eyes were clear through the moonlight from the window, and was a little surprised: "Are you still asleep?"

 Xiao Yun stared at him After a while, the strength in her hands gradually relaxed, and then her arms went around behind him, holding him even tighter in her arms, and said in a low voice, "I'm afraid you will leave."

 Xu Xi lowered her eyes, and then touched his chin Quickly pecked: "Why do you think so? I won't."  Every time he spoke in this tone, it seemed as if he was trying to tease people. Xiao Yun originally had something hidden in his heart. , I didn't have that kind of thought, but after all, it was the young Huo Lisheng who was hooked so casually by him, and his body immediately became hot, and he turned over and pressed Xu Xi under him.

 "During dinner at night...you listened to those people very seriously." Xiao Yun hid the words all night, and finally asked in the dead of night Come out, "The new demon they are talking about...do you know him?"

 Xu Xi said softly: "I even forgot who I am."

 Xiao Yun told him: " You are Ayun."

 No matter you Who you were before, you must be clear now, you are my Ayun.

 Xu Xi understood the meaning of his words, and laughed lightly: "Yes. I listen to the young master."

 Xu Xi blinked: "It's all over..."

 "It's enough for the second half of the night." Xiao Yun pinched someone under the covers and gritted his back teeth, "I won't let you suffer for a day. If you clean it up, you will be dishonest."

 --Xu

 Xi, who was severely cleaned up, woke up at the end of the day the next day, yawned with red eyes, and was lifted by Xiao Yun not so gently to change clothes and eat ,and then continue on their way.

 "Do you know why I brought you to Wucheng?"

 Xu Xi thought for a while: "The scenery is good?"

 "Although the scenery in Wucheng is good, it is not much different from the other towns we passed along the way. At most, it is more prosperous." Xiao Yun was very pleased. It is self-satisfied, like a child showing off some treasure, "The biggest attraction of Wucheng is not in the city, but in a small village outside the city. Many people don't know it."

 Xu Xi was amused by him in his heart and wanted to laugh. A curious expression appeared on the face: "What's wrong with the small village?"

 "The village is called Meizhuang, and it is the most beautiful place where plum blossoms bloom in the entire human world." Xiao Yun smiled, "My mother brought me here once when I was young. , it was also winter, and there were plum blossoms planted in every yard, and only red plums! When it snowed, it seemed that a piece of fireworks was lit in the snow, and I still remember that scene."