Chapter 9

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Travel]" Chapter 9 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight (9)
The fox demon thought that his skin was already thick enough, but he didn't expect to meet someone who was even more shameless than him. This Celestial Elder of the Qingyun Sect looks handsome and amiable, and he is not very old, how could he be this virtuous?

 "You don't have to pretend anymore. You can tell me what your purpose is. Wouldn't it be better to save each other's time?

 " Deliberately trying to confuse people, the whole person was a little more calm than expected, "I want to ask the fairy head about someone-is there a discipline named Xue Ling in your sect?" However, for some reason, he seemed to be a little familiar with this name, as if he had heard or seen it somewhere.

 Xu Xi frowned. He had been with the disciplines of Qingyun Sect for a while, and most of them could be called by name, but he didn'tt remember that there was one named Xue Ling among them.

 Seeing that Xu Xi was silent, the fox demon thought that he had acquiesced, and a look of joy and hated suddenly appeared on his face, but he quickly hid his emotions and smiled again: "Don't worry, Immortal Chief, I don't care about you." No malice, I just want to borrow you to meet an old friend. Deliberately left some marks, presumably your fellow disciples will be able to find here soon, please trouble the elder to accompany me to make a show."

 After finishing, the fox demon is happy The cuffs of the clothes flicked slightly, and a special fragrance diffused out. Xu Xi took a breath unexpectedly, and his body immediately went numb, unable to move or speak. The fox demon lightly put Xu Xi in the posture of a newlywed sitting on the bedside waiting for her husband, and even pulled out a red hijab as if by magic, and put it on Xu Xi's head.

 Xu Xi: ". .." Brother, I'm a fucking man!

 The fox demon couldn't hear Xu Xi's silent protest, and politely said "Thank you" before leaving, not knowing what to do.

 Xu Xi couldn't help feeling a little anxious. You can 't believe everything this fox says, he said he was looking for someone, but what if he was looking for someone to take revenge like Liu Qingshan? The fox demon has always been extremely cunning, if he sets up some kind of trap here, wouldn't it put everyone in the Qingyun sect who came to look for him later in danger?

 However, he tried his best, but his body still couldn't move. Had to give up temporarily.

 The night was getting deeper, and Xu Xi reckoned that almost three hours had passed since he disappeared. Since the fox demon left a clue, With Yu Huayan's intelligence, he must be able to find it immediately.

 Just as he was thinking, he heard light footsteps beside his ears.

 Xu Xi's heart tightened, not knowing whether the visitor was an enemy or a friend.

 From under the hijab, He could see that the man slowly stood still in front of him, but he didn't move for a long time. Xu Xi felt strange and unable to speak, so he could only worry in his heart.

 Finally, one hand grabbed the edge of the hijab, hesitated for a moment, and lifted the hijab.

 Xu Xi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw it-it was Yu Huayan who came.

 Xu Xi signaled to the other party with her eyes that she had been hit by a trick, so quickly found a way to help me untie it. But Yu Huayan didn't know what was wrong, he just stood there and stared at him motionlessly.

 Yu Huayan didn't know what happened to him either. When he lifted his hijab, the moment he saw his junior brother, he couldn't move his eyes away.

 He had thought before that his junior brother was clever and clever, but also a little aggressive and aggressive, and occasionally even showed some childhoodness that made people laugh and cry. He wondered if there were other