Chapter 93

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 93 Amorous (32)
The two of them just stared at each other silently for a while, Xu Xi woke up from his drowsy mind, and realized that something was wrong.

 He looked down and his eyes widened in astonishment.

 He turned back into a human form!

 There are very few examples of monsters transforming into forms. Xu Xi was already ready to gain a lot of favorability as a cute pet, but he never expected to be able to transform back into a human, and it changed so suddenly!

 As soon as he moved, Hua Xingzhou came back to his senses, and the two of them sat up from the bed like a dead body, staring at each other, and the atmosphere was momentarily confused and awkward.

 "Are you... Ayun?" Hua Xingzhou looked at the man in front of him, and for some reason he was a little nervous, and asked cautiously. Although the face was unfamiliar, the faint demonic aura on the man was extremely familiar.

 "It's me." Xu Xi cleared his throat, "Well, I'm sorry, I don't know why I suddenly transformed..."

 Hua Xingzhou was still surprised. He knew that the little fox was very smart, and he had wondered whether it would grow to the stage of transformation, but even if it took shape, Hua Xingzhou assumed that it would roughly become a very cute child who likes to act coquettishly, but never Never thought...

 Ayun would become like this.

 "You look...you look good." Thinking of the posture of the two of them when they first woke up, Hua Xingzhou's ears felt a little hot, and he looked away, "Would you like to take a look?"

 There was a mirror in the room, and Xu Xi was in the mirror Then he saw the face that belonged to Yun Miao.

 It seems that the little fox demon can change form and cannot be separated from himself.

 He turned around and saw Hua Xingzhou staring blankly at his back, met his gaze, and immediately avoided it unnaturally.

 Xu Xi couldn't help laughing: "Your Highness, aren't you afraid of me?"

 Hua Xingzhou was also a little annoyed, he had never been so coy before, but for some reason, when he met this person's eyes, he couldn't stop My heart beat faster, I didn't know what happened to me.

 Although he knew that this was Ah Yun, he couldn't use the previous attitude to face him anyway.

 Xu Xi thought for a while, and with a thought, he turned back into a little fox again, pounced on Hua Xingzhou, and stomped on his palm with soft little paws. Hua Xingzhou looked at him for a while, and finally couldn't help laughing.

 Then Xu Xi turned into a human again, and said with a smile, "Well, no matter how I change, I'm just a fox, and I won't eat you."

 Hua Xingzhou looked at his smiling face, and felt that strange heartbeat came again. .

 He tried his best to calm down his mind. Xu Xi thought he was still uncomfortable, so she looked for a topic in a considerate way: "How did Your Highness rest last night?"

 "Come to work after rest." Xu Xi walked to the desk, opened the chair for him, and prepared the pen and ink, "Let's discuss the Hydra."

 Hua Xingzhou's heart immediately After

 calming down, he walked over and sat down, remembering Xu Xi's words just now,

 and looked at him with a sense of enlightenment: "Do you have any ideas?" The many compliments he heard were different. This person's tone was extremely exaggerated. He was deliberately teasing him. Hua Xingzhou felt inexplicably relaxed. He couldn't help but smiled and tapped someone's wrist with a pen: "Speak well."