here with me ✎ 연준 🤍

Start from the beginning

"right..."

he smiled. "i'm so glad we're on the same page. don't forget to cancel the booking."

he kissed you on the cheek before jumping to his feet and leaving the room.

not even taking the hamper with him.

━━━━━━━━━━━★

now.

★━━━━━━━━━━━

remembering what happened earlier on makes you feel embarrassed.

you try so hard with him.

you try all the time only to get absolutely nothing back from him.

the love you had for him was slowly dying...

"so when are you going to stop pretending your boyfriend isn't literally cheating on you?"

you looked up to see, choi yeonjun..

you've never spoken to him before merely because jake never liked you being friendly with boys.

you knew yeonjun from high school.

you would always catch him staring and you never really understood why.

"i don't know what you're talking about," you muttered.

"just look." yeonjun sat beside you. "look at him right now and tell me he isn't cheating."

you didn't look.

yeonjun grabbed your face and turned your head, forcing you to look at your boyfriend who was currently laughing with his ex girlfriend.

she was stroking his arm and he was looking at her with so much love in his eyes.

he's never looked at you like that before.

yeah, he wasn't exactly cheating but it was still painful to see.

jake promised you there was nothing going on between him and his ex.

they broke up almost a year ago.

they dated for a while.

two years to be exact while you and jake will be reaching your four month anniversary.

she wasn't meant to be a threat since their relationship apparently wasn't serious...so why was jake hiding in a corner with her while you were sat on your own in a party you didn't even want to attend?

he was always sending her secret texts and having secret phone calls but when you confronted him, he'd tell you to stop stressing over nothing.

so you listened.

you always did.

"they're just having a civilized conversation."

"no offence but you sound really stupid right now."

you turned to yeonjun and he was smiling?