"I feel so bad for her" I hear Thyra tell Aaliyah. Aaliyah sip from her cups. "I feel bad too" She sigh, "she must feel so lonely."

Who's lonely?

"I hate him so much!" Thyra whisper to Aaliyah who ball her fist. "He's a bastard! After everything!" She almost spat.

I didn't need a psych to tell me they were talking about Stephanie and Burna boy. Burna told me weeks back that they were going on a break.

As if noticing attention was on them Aaliyah and Thyra changed the topic to fashion. I yawn and brought out my phone. I was getting so dizzy, I needed to sleep. I tap Aaliyah.

"Wifey?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready to leave, Let's go"

"Okay" Aaliyah turns to Thyra, they both stood up. I went round and thanked everyone for coming, promised to link up with them later and left. Aaliyah walks with Thyra to her car, they hug and said whispered things like they were planning world coup. Thyra waves at me. "Bye Ayo!"

"Bye!"I wave back, both women hug again then she left. Aaliyah walks back to me and took my hands. "Let's go home."

Wizkidayo
1 hr ago

Wizkidayo 1 hr ago

💙🦅

_

Lagos, Nigeria
Dec 31st
8pm

I moved through the semi dark room, I could make out Aaliyah body sprawled on the bed. I squat by her side and touch her cheeks. "Wifey?" I whispered.

Aaliyah eyes blinks open, she gave me the smile I love. "Hi baby."

"Hey you still wanna sleep?"

She shook her head no. "Good, let's sit outside for a while." I told her and stood up. Aaliyah sat up, she yawns then stood up also. I exit the room and went to the kitchen, I grab a bottle of Hennessy, two red cups, few bottle water and ice. I took the items to the outdoor safari. I set them on the table as Aaliyah also appears. I smile at her, she had on a booty short, blank lace bra top, flip flop her hair in high ponytail.

"What's up?"

I shrug, "nothing I just wanted us to chill" I face the table and served the drinks. I gave a red cup to Aaliyah. I sat on a high chair facing the direction of the pool, Aaliyah stood in between my legs and laid her head on my shoulder we stared at the pool saying nothing. "Hey wanna smoke?"