CHAPTER-31

Raghav's P.O.V

"Where the hell are Anshika and Sameeksha?" Tanya groaned in frustration.

"It would definitely be one of Anshika's plan to irritate us furthermore." Sid said.

"Right. You know more about my sister than I do. So, where would she be?" Anyone could see how much sarcasm she had in her voice.

"How would I know? I just have a small crush on her. Stop being so jealous."

"I am NOT jealous. Why would I be? She's still gonna choose me over anybody because I am her sister."

"And are you going to choose her over anybody?" Abhi asked, his right brow raised.

"Um..well. Of course." Came her somewhat hesitant reply.

"Guys! Can't you keep your mouth shut for atleast 5 minutes?" Bhai said in an exasperated voice.

Tanya and Sid pouted like kids and Abhi and I shook our heads. We have got 5 year old kids in the body of a 26 year old adult. Seriously!

After searching for a bit, we saw Anshika sashaying her way towards us. She engulfed her sister in a bone-crushing hug and then hugged all of us. Except Sid. Poor baby. His face, after Anshika ignored him, was priceless.

"Where were you? We have been standing here since 10 minutes."

"Oh! I just didn't see you. I was so engrossed in talking with Sameeksha di that I completely forgot about you." I knew what she was doing. She was teasing me and making me envious of her. Because she gets to stay with my wife, gets to talk with my wife. While my very own wife ignores me like a plague.

"Whatever. Now, can we please sit?" Sid asked in a bored tone.

"Of course. Follow me." And so we did.

Mid-way through, Sid came and put an arm around my shoulder while whispering,"Bro, we have got same problem. Both of our crush is ignoring us."

I removed his arm around mine and said,"First, she is not my crush. She is my wife. Second, Sameeksha will talk to me. I just know how to make her speak."

Sid pouted and said,"Give me some tips then."

"Ask bhai. He will give you plenty of them."

"Fine." He hopped all the way over to bhai. Why am I even surprised? Sid was always a kid.

We reached towards a private booth at the far right corner and I saw Sameeksha sitting there, sipping a Fruity Mocktail.

Oh fuck! I noticed something else. She was wearing a really hot black mini dress that reached till her thighs.

Oh goodness! How the fuck would I be able to keep my hands and eyes to myself when she was looking so hot? I envisaged to fuck her right over this table.

I gulped and entered inside. Tanya beamed and hugged her and after some introductions, we all took a seat. I purposely decided to sit beside my beloved wife.

"Oh! So, Daddy's Little Princess doesn't have the guts to drink alcohol?" It's so fun to rile her up.

"Actually, my alcohol tolerance is way higher than my tolerance for people like you." She scoffed.

"Busted." Anshika commented and I gave her a venomous glare. She was supposed to be on my side.

I was in a bad mood because of Sameeksha and so, I decided to order a Golden Grain 190. My all time favourite alcoholic drink. It makes me feel better and forget about all the bad things that happened today.