CHAPTER-1

Sameeksha's P.O.V

Getting married to Raghav Malhotra was the last thing I wanted to do. But I couldn't possibly deny my parents request, so I agreed.

Now, cladded in a bright red lehenga , I was sitting on his bed, waiting for his highness to grace me with his presence.

I always wanted to marry a guy who would love me like my father loves my mother. I always wanted to give my virginity to the guy whom I would happily marry.

But now that my dreams were broken, I could only hope that my husband was not like the guys who used women like tissues.

The door opened, bringing me out of my thoughts, and came in my husband.

"Change. Nothing is going to happen between you and me." My dearest husband said in a cold voice.

Note the sarcasm.

I didn't ignore the fact that he said 'you and me' instead of 'us'. That meant that he shared the same thoughts as me, and I should be glad.

But for an unknown reason, I felt disappointed that we wouldn't be able to work this marriage out. Shrugging my thoughts off, I took out my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a hot, relaxing shower.

When I came out, I saw that he was sprawled out on bed, leaving no space for me to sleep. So, I decided to take the couch.

I took one pillow from the bed and took out my fluffy, pink blanket from my suitcase and lied down on the uncomfortable couch.

As I was tired, I immediately drifted off to sleep.

~~~

When I woke up, it was already 7 in the morning. Usually, I wake up by 5:00a.m., but yesterday was a very hectic day for all of us, especially for me.

I took a long shower, dried my hair and decided to wear a baby pink saree as it was my first day in my in-laws house.

It was a simple silk saree with hand stone work.

I applied mascara, eyeliner and a light pink lipstick. When I was ready, I got out of the walk-in closet and made my way to his bedroom. When I got there, I noticed that he was still asleep so I let the devil be and went out of the room.

I descended the stairs and went to the living room and saw that the only person awake was my bhabhi.

"Good morning, Naina bhabhi."

"Morning, Sameeksha. Why are you up so early? Nobody wakes up at this hour in this house. Except for me, Tanya and mummy and besides you would be tired too with all the rituals. So go and sleep.

"It's alright, bhabhi. I usually wake up by 5, so I won't get any sleep now."

"Alright. You want to have some tea or coffee?"

"Yeah, sure."

"What is your preference?"

"I would like a black coffee with two spoons of sugar."

"Just give me 5 minutes, I will be back. Till then Tanya would be coming down too."

"Alright. Thanks, bhabhi."

After giving me a small smile, she left in the direction of kitchen. Atleast that's what I thought considering the fact that I still hadn't seen the whole mansion.

I wouldn't have let her make something for me but my pehli rasoi was still left, so till then I couldn't enter the kitchen.

After about 2 minutes, Tanya entered the living room and wished me 'good morning' and I wished her back.