CHAPTER-43

Raghav's P.O.V

Shocked. Bewildered. Ecstatic. Confused. Excited. Appalled. Astonished. Aghast. And all the other synonyms.

That was what I felt when Anshika delivered the news of Sameeksha figuring out her age and a bit of her past.

Now, I just have to help her recollect all her past memories. And I know just what to do.

I parked my car inside the parking lot and entered the elevator, after greeting the receptionist with a light nod.

I waited until the elevator stopped on the top floor and barged inside the one office I absolutely loved.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I kept advancing towards her, while she kept stepping away from me. This went on until her back touched a nearby wall.

I pinned her to the wall and said,"How dare you?" in a fake angry tone.

"What?" She asked with genuine confusion this time.

"Don't pretend to be fucking innocent. You took my car, didn't you?"

"What! Why the fuck will I take your horrible car when I have my own?"

I pushed her into the wall and blocked her legs by keeping my body attached to hers.

"Don't you dare take my car ever again."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She pushed me away but I only got a few steps away. We were still pretty much close enough for me to smell her enticing fragrance.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked in a cold tone.

"What? No. I don't fucking reme-" She swayed over to the side when she tried to walk away from me.

I held her shoulders before she could fall and made her sit on the couch placed in the corner of the room.

Her eyes were glazed for a while before she snapped back and frantically looked around the room.

Then, her eyes snapped up to mine and she hugged me.

SHE FUCKING HUGGED ME!!

Goodness! I might go mad.

I awkwardly hugged her back and smoothed her hair until she calmed down. Then, just like that, she pushed away from me and looked at everywhere but me.

Weird ass.

"What did you see?"

"Nothing."

I sighed,"Listen, it's either you tell me willingly or I will get that thing out of your pretty little mouth by my own ways."

"And what are your ways, huh? You are going to torture me?"

"Kiss you. I am going to give you a slow, sensual, toe-curling kiss that will leave you speechless and breathless for the rest of the year." I said in a deep, low voice that made her visibly shiver.

"I-I saw that we fought over something."

"What is that something, Sameeksha?"

"About your car. Rolls-Royce Sweptail. And, I remember being paranoid about you raping me. But, why would I ever take your car? Who were you to me that I would dare to take your vehicle?"

"Someone special."

"Wow! The vaguest answer of the century. Why can't you just fucking answer the question?"

"Because then you wouldn't be able to accept the future."

"Hey! That's what Anshika said."

"I know."