EPILOGUE

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"RAGHAV! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" I barged inside our room to scream at him.

"What did I do, now?"

"Don't pretend to be innocent. Do you even know how much embarrassed I was because of your these stupid hickeys? Tanya wouldn't stop teasing me and, to make the matters worst, bhabhi also joined her."

"Oh really? Well then, I am proud of my work."

"Half of my makeup gets finished because of your possessiveness. Now, I won't allow you to mark me. Enough is enough. You are sleeping on the couch today."

"Hey! That's not fair. This is my room too. And, nobody told you to hide my art. It's not my fault that you want to waste your makeup by hiding my hickeys."

"Of course, your highness. It is my fault that I allow you to even touch me."

"If I won't touch you, then how will we produce babies?"

"Whatever." I slammed the door shut after rolling my eyes.

God! I hate that idiot.

Before I could make my way towards the kitchen, Tanya pulled me in front of her room.

"What? Why did you pull me over here?"

"Do you want to go like this in front of mumma-papa?"

I raised my brows in confusion,"Like what?"

She pointed towards my neck,"Like this, covered in hickeys."

"Oh shit! I completely forgot about that and I don't even have a goddamn concealer. Oh my God! What do I do?"

"Relax. I have a concealer. I will cover those marks for you."

"Thank God! You are my messiah, Tanya. I love you."

Tanya chuckled, grabbed my hand and pulled me inside her room while saying,"I love you too."

She pushed me to sit on the chair and grabbed a white pouch. She opened it and handed me the concealer and applied it all over my marks.

After she was done, I said,"Thank you once again."

"No problem."

"Don't you want to com-" I was rudely interrupted by the loud shouts coming from the living room.

We both looked at each other and dashed out of the room and into the area where everyone were watching  Anshika and Sid yell at each other over something.

"Anshika?" I heard Tanya whisper.

I saw Raghav at the far end of the room with a bored expression on his face.

I made a beeline towards him. When he saw me coming towards him, his eyes lit up and his mouth curved up into a small smile.

"Hey! Where were you?" He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer and whispered.

I glared,"In Tanya's room, to hide the hickeys you gave me."

"Oh! You hid them already? No problem. I will give you more marks today."

"Huh! As if I-" Once again, I was interrupted by Sid's yelling.

"Oh God! These kids."

"Even you are a kid. So, shut up. Anyways, what is all this commotion about? Why are they fighting?"

"Because they are jealous."

"What? They are fighting because they are jealous in front of the whole house? And why nobody is stopping them?"