MY SADISTIC HUSBAND

An heir

An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted

Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old orthodox beliefs.

He was called a 'Heartless Monster' and indeed, he was one. Associated with guns, murders and fight, he was the most lethal guy the world ever knew.

And in all this shit, Aadhya Jaiswal was, unfortunately and unwillingly, trapped.

She was sold to THE ARHAAN AHUJA to produce an heir. She was expected to behave like a good daughter-in-law and maintain her so-called family's reputation.

She had never expected anything from her life, but her hopes to live a happily ever after went down the drain when her father told her that she was to get married to a guy she knew nothing about, not even his name.

And her life became a living hell— not that it was not like that before— when her so-called in-laws got to know about her inability to bore a child.

With her husband constantly ignoring her and her supposedly family taunting her continuously, she knew she couldn't take it anymore.

2 years of hell were more than enough for her and she decided to get rid of this, for good.

She filed a divorce petition and left his life and swore to never look back and come again.

***

It is believed and proved that we never understand the worth of the people surrounding us until and unless we lose them.

The same happened with Arhaan Ahuja and he decided that he needed his wife back.

And he would do anything to bring her back, even if he would have to beg for her forgiveness.