CHAPTER-14

Raghav's P.O.V

It had been a month since we had befriended each other and everything was going great.

Sameeksha was my best friend now. We understood and trusted each other. She had been my mental and emotional support.

She supported and understood me like no one else and I felt stupid to not befriend this beautiful soul before.

"Raghu! Hi, baby." Sameeksha said in a fake high pitched tone, imitating Ananya.

I groaned and said,"Stop teasing me for fuck's sake."

"Why? Oh! I am sorry. Only Ananya can call you 'Raghu', right?"

"Jealous much?"

"Huh! You wish."

Currently, we were in our room and it was almost 2 in the afternoon. As it was Sunday, we decided to just chill when suddenly, this madam thought that it would be fun to imitate Ananya's annoying voice.

"Leave me alone, Sameeksha. I am trying to work here."

"Don't be a spoilsport. Come on, let's go somewhere."

"No."

"Raghav." She whined.

"A loud and clear NO."

"No? Okay, fine then."

I looked at her, perplexed because she wasn't someone who would give up so easily.

She called someone and said,"Aman, let's go somewhere. My husband over here is a spoilsport and a complete workaholic so he wouldn't come."

Then she took a pause and said,"You are not free? Okay fine. Bye."

I lost all my control and laughed out loud. She pouted and looked at me with her puppy eyes.

How can someone say no to those cute doe-shaped puppy eyes?

I sighed and said,"Where do you want to go?"

She squealed and said,"I just want to go out of this house."

"Your wish is my command, ma'am."

She grinned and said,"I will go and change."

She disappeared behind those double doors of our walk-in closet and I resumed my work. Knowing Sameeksha, she is going to take at least 2 hours to get ready.

And I was yet again proven wrong when she appeared again after 10 minutes.

"You are so eager to spend the day with me, huh?"

"No. I am eager to spend the day out of the house, doesn't matter if you are there or not."

"Really? Then you go alone. I have some work to do."

"Uh...What type of friend are you? Don't be a spoilsport and come with me."

"You were the one who said that it wouldn't matter if I would be there or not, then go alone. I don't wanna come."

"Oh come on. I was just kidding. Don't be so serious." When I didn't reply, she said,"Okay fine! I accept that it matters whether you come or not."

I grinned and said,"That wasn't a hard thing to say now, was it?"

I took my car keys, grabbed her wrist and dragged her to my car.

After we settled down on the seats, she turned on the radio and '10 Things I Hate About You' by 'Leah Kate' started playing.

And she started singing,"I caught you cheating
You had the nerve to say you're sleeping
Just not with her, but tell your friends
That I'll be lost without you
And I'll admit it
Sometimes, I miss when we were in it
So I made a list so I never forget
All the things I hate about you. "

Then I continued,"Ten, you are selfish
Nine, you are jaded
Eight, the dumbest guy I dated
Seven, talk a big game 'til you are naked
Only six seconds and I had to fake it
Five, you are toxic
Four, can't trust you
Three, you still got mommy issues
Two years of your bullshit I can't undo
One, I hate the fact that you made me love you. "

Then she started singing,"Your friends must suck if they think you're cool
A sloppy drunk obsessed with his Juul
Keep buying bottles with your daddy's money
And I don't know how I fell for your shit
You gross me out, now I've got the ick
And I've got a list of why you don't get to fuck me
Ten, you are selfish
Nine, you are jaded
Eight, the dumbest guy I dated
Seven, talk a big game 'til you are naked
Only six seconds and I had to fake it
Five, you are toxic
Four, can't trust you
Three, you still got mommy issues
Two years of your bullshit I can't undo
One, I hate the fact that you made me love you."

Then we sang in chorus,"You made me love you
You made me love you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ah, ah
How'd you make me love you?
And I'll admit it
Sometimes I miss when we were in it
So I made a list, yeah
Ten things I hate about you
Ten, you are selfish
Nine, you are jaded
Eight, the dumbest guy I dated
Seven, talk a big game 'til you are naked
Only six seconds and I had to fake it
Five, you are toxic
Four, can't trust you
Three, you still got mommy issues
Two years of your bullshit I can't undo
One, I hate the fact that you made me love you."

When the song finally ended, we both started laughing.

We looked at each other for a brief moment and I said,"I hate to admit it but you have got a real sweet voice. You sing well."

She smirked and said,"Tell me something that I don't know."

I chuckled and said,"Cocky much?"

"Learnt from the best" she winked.

I shook my head and continued to drive aimlessly.

We sung many songs and drove a bit far away from the city. It was a perfect long drive with my favourite person.

And I hate to admit it but I enjoyed it. A bit more than I actually wanted to.

These cute moments with Sameeksha were making me so happy that I was almost terrified. About something unwanted. About something dangerous. About something that I should be afraid of.

And I swear to God if something happens to Sameeksha or anyone from my family then I am going to burn the hell down.

And in all these thoughts, I realised something. Something that made me feel stupid and happy at the same time.

Stupid because I was idiotic enough to not realise it before and happy because this news is itself a happy one.

I love her. I love Sameeksha. Oh my God! I love her. And I am gonna confess it soon.

She is going to be mine, all mine and no-one else's.

We are going to have our happily ever after. I was so happy, I am happy and I am going to be happy for the rest of my life.

I didn't know how wrong I was.
------------------

Hey People!

I am literally crying right now. Oh my God! Raghav confessed. He finally did.

What do you think is going to happen?

And whatever shit is going to happen, it's going to happen soon. A bit more soon than you think.

And one more thing, please play the music '10 things I hate about you' by 'Leah Kate'. I tried to put it here but Wattpad didn't allow it. So, sorry.

Anyways, Vote, Comment and Share.

Thank you❤

Lugubrious Amore जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें