CHAPTER-48

5 months later :-

Raghav's P.O.V

"Wake up, Raghav. It's 7 o'clock already." A gentle pat on my bare shoulder woke me up from my dreamless slumber.

"Why are you waking me up at 7 in the morning, Sameeksha?"

"Then, should I wake you up at 7 in the evening?" Her sarcasm laced voice woke me up from my already ruined sleep.

I grumbled in frustration before I remembered something very important.

Shit! How could I forget it?

"Why are you still sitting on the bed? Go, get ready. We have got a lot of things to do."

"Yes. Like, making babies. Having sex. I searched all the possible places where we could make love. There's the pool, your little library, my office, the game room, the garden—"

"Shut up. This is not a time to joke around. Your brother is getting married today. Be serious."

"I am serious. I want to have babies with you, love."

She released a breath and gave me a murderous glare before resuming her search to find God knew what.

"What are you searching for?"

"Co—"

"Condoms? They are in my wallet, sweetheart. I didn't know you were that eager to have sex with me. And, quit searching. We don't need condoms, now. It would be completely fine with me if you got pregnant."

"I am searching for compact powder, Raghav. And if you don't get up in the next 60 seconds—"

"Fine, fine. No need to get so aggressive, sweetheart."

I got up, went towards her and snaked my arms around her waist from behind. Then, I turned her around and pulled her in a kiss which lasted for only 10 seconds because she said that she had a lot of things to do unlike me.

Then, before I could steal a couple of kisses from her, she pushed me in the direction of the bathroom and threatened me to take a bath and then quickly come out.

I did as I was ordered to do because, how can I defy my queen?

Okay! Was that cringey? It most probably was. But, who cares?

When I came out, I was thoroughly disappointed because I expected to find Sameeksha in the room, but she wasn't there.
I had imagined that I would go out wrapping a towel around my waist and tease my cute wife. Then, we will have some romantic moments. But, God clearly didn't want that.

I sighed and wore a red kurta paired up with white pajama. I, then, tried to adjust my curly bangs which was a futile attempt. Then, I applied my cologne, wore a watch to complete my look, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

On my way to the dining area, I glanced at the clock to see that I had gotten ready in just 10 minutes while Sameeksha had probably taken 60 minutes to just choose an outfit.

"Raju, I told you to bring white roses, not yellow." Bhabhi said, exasperated.

"Didi, roses toh yellow aur red hi hote hai na."

"Nahi. Roses white bhi hote hai. Ab jaaiye aur white wale leke aaiye."

"I am sorry, didi. Woh kya haina, maine sirf yellow aur red roses hi dekhe hai, toh mujhe lagaa ki sirf wahi wale roses hote honge."

"It's okay. Par ab time waste mat kariye aur leke aaiye. Time nahi hai hamare paas."

Then, she moved on to another person who was carrying boxes of sweets in his hand.