CHAPTER-23

This is the continuation of CHAPTER-17. That is, Raghav's Point Of View after 2 months. If you don't understand anything then please feel free to DM me.
——————————————————

Raghav's P.O.V

After completing the dinner, I laid down on the bed and kept staring at the white ceiling, thinking about my upcoming months or years without her.

My life was very boring before. Home-office-home. That was my routine. I make money, save it, earn it and then again make money. Quite boring, I know but I didn't have anyone with whom I could enjoy.

Sure, I have a big ass family but everyone had their own problems to deal with, their own life to live. I was never interested in one-night stands or short-term girlfriends. I was someone who believed in long-term relationships. Someone who would get close to someone only after assuring that that person wouldn't leave me. Why? Because I was very sensitive when it comes to heartbreaks. Call me a baby for that, I don't care.

Because of my fear of rejection and heartbreak, I did not commit to any relationship. Therefore, I did not have any girlfriend. Sameeksha was my first.

She was my first girl-friend, my first kiss and my first and last love.

After Sameeksha's grand entrance into my life, it took a 360 degree turn.
My life became colourful, interesting, beautiful.

I never regretted any of the moment with her. Whether it be pecking her lips without her consent or coming close to her.

I didn't even realise when I fell asleep while reminiscing about our beautiful memories.

**************************

"Bhai open the damned door." Someone from the other side of the door shouted that woke me up from my deep slumber.

I groaned in annoyance and got up from the bed to open the door only to find Tanya with an excited expression etched over her face.

I yawned,"What happened? Why did you wake me up?"

"I have a good news for you."

"What good news?"

"Bhabhi is coming here."

"Huh?"

"Sameeksha bhabhi is coming here."

"What!"

"Go get ready. She must be coming in a few minutes."

Without waiting for my reply, she descended the stairs and disappeared out of my sight.

I sighed and closed the door. I was a bit excited when she told me that Sameeksha was coming but then all the excitement went down the drain when I realised that she hates me.

Screw my fate!

I still got into the shower and got ready at a snail's pace. Then, I got downstairs to see Sameeksha's parents sitting on the couch while the one person I was hoping to catch a glance of was nowhere to be seen.

I touched Sameeksha's parents' feet and they blessed me. After that, I sat beside mumma and listened to their useless conversation.

Bhabhi— who was sitting beside me— nudged my elbow and I looked at her, raising my left eyebrow.

She came close to my ear and whispered,"Sameeksha is in the garden. You might want to spend some alone time with her."

I gave her a small, sad smile and said,"That's not possible, bhabhi. She hates me."