SINISTER HEARTS

"The devil lurks behind these inky shadowy bushes

"The devil lurks behind these inky shadowy bushes."
************************************

Rhys Sinclair and Ava Garcia live in a world where the strong ones would survive and the weak would perish.

As the king of the country and magic, Rhys has everything one would ever want. Handsome looks, strong powers, gigantic house, amazing parents and a shit load of money.

While Rhys lives a life full of authority and power, Ava lives a life like a puppet. Why? Because she is the weakest of them all. With a power that can give life to the vegetation and wildlife, nobody respects her.

Tired of being controlled and dominated, she enrolled herself in a university in San Diego where she met Vanessa and Stella, the two people with amazing powers and beautiful souls. Vanessa has a special power named psychokinesis and Stella is a psychic.

They completed their graduation and moved to San Francisco to have a vacation, where they met Rhys, Ace and Christian.

Not knowing that the devil lie in wait behind their backs, will they be able to save themselves and their country from all the possible dangers? Or will they get trapped inside their own web of sorcery and love?
——————————————————

Hello people!!

This is a collaboration between chota_dove and me.

If you are into magic, mystery, thriller and a hate-to-love trope, please do check this out. I promise we won't disappoint you.

I request you people to give this book equal love and support as you did to this one.

And I hope you people do that. And you will find this story on chota_dove's profile. On cheesy_hazelnut.

Thankyou❤