“Good morning, Talia.”

“Morning, Andre.” Natasha replied,sitting down next to Steve on the bed.

“Mr. Brushov, can you tell us what happened last night? Neither of us can remember anything.”

Andre laughed. “Of course both of you can’t remember anything! Last night, Natalia told me that I should stick close to both of you all the time because you wanted to ‘drink all the liquor available in the hotel’,” the manager told them. “Natasha, you drank two bottles of vodka last night. It didn’t take you down, but fueled you instead! You were jumping around while Steve was trying to win the motorcycle jackpot.”

Steve was about to laugh, but the pain in his head hurt so bad. Natasha looked grumpy while she was trying to shove down all the greasy food,leaving none for Steve.

“Anyways, Steve won the 2 million jackpot at the special jackpot machine instead of the motorcycle machine because he was mistaken last night when he tried to win the motorcycle. Unfortunately, you made a deal with Natasha that if you won, you would give her half of the prize.”

“I’m a millionaire now!!!”

Steve just shrugged his shoulders. “Yeah, I’m willing to share my prize with her. That wouldn’t a problem.”

“And you guys told me that if you hit a certain point of drunkenness, you wanted me to take you to one of the room and put you to sleep. Mr. Rogers reached the point of Vulcan talk drunk while Natasha reached the point of Latin drunk.”

The couple looked at each other. Natasha’s eyebrow quirked. “You nerd…Vulcan talk?”

“You speak Latin?” Steve asked back.

Andre nodded. “Yes, Natasha. Your boyfriend can speak Vulcan…”

“No, no, no, he’s not my boyfriend.”

“Oh…bozhe moi, then we have a problem.”

“What?! What do you mean we have a problem, Andre?” Natasha shouted at her friend. Steve chose to remain calm. “Please don’t tell me that we were married by an Elvis priest or something.”

“No, no…as you guys celebrating were your winnings, you decided to buy matching Cartier gold love bracelets and white gold necklaces. It cost you both each $40,000.”

“God….” The couple groaned at the stupid mistakes they’d made while they were drunk last night.

“Would you like me to return it?”

“Yes!!!” The pair replied in unison.

The pair took off the jewelry they’d bought and handed it back to Andre, who assured them that the money would be back into their bank accounts by the end of the day. The manager left the couple alone to their breakfast. When Steve turned back to his food, all of the greasy things were gone.

“Damn it, Nat. Where’s my bacon?”

“I ate it.”

“You’re a billionaire now, go buy it yourself.”

“Urghh, but you’re still richer than me.” Nat retorted. “And you love me, so stop whining, bae.”

Steve just sighed and ate the rest of the food.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Steve took Nat back to her apartment and made sure that she stayed in bed to get a good rest. He draped a blanket around her before kissing her forehead.